Reviews for What The BBC Forgot
Smurf12345 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This definitely is what the BBC forgot, bring on chapter 4 :) x
louella chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I really like this one, you've got some nicely believable dialogue and characterisation in this scene. And I've often wondered what Alex's reaction would be to Gene's announcement of his departure.
harvey hunt chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
ha ha i loved the end gene hunt pouting brilliant keep it up roll on chapter three
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Come on, Gene, of course you pout, and women adore you for it! A lovely GALEX dialogue and another kiss! Great - please do the other episodes!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
An interesting idea. The dialogue with Mac was so good, I wish you'd let it go on longer, but I like the way you show us Gene's thoughts beneath the dialogue. And you allowed GALEX a kiss!
bunchiefairy chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Brilliant story, please write more!
lioness2611 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Brill. Love the reference to where Shaz managed to get such a nice ring from. I adore Gene's pout! Yum!

x lioness x
DoctorWhoFreak chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I'm not just a doctor who freak! i loved it ! and that e-mail you sent me was so funny! Smoo! Write more! Bye!
Smurf12345 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Loving this story, keep updating :) x
Gem6 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Oh haha...excellent I love it!
MontyPythonFan chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Ha ha, loved it :-D

Jess

x
louella chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Cute and very believable. Looking forward to finding out what you think happened at Shaz's engagement drinks :)
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww! Oh yes more please!

Gem x
Astralpilgrim chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Absolutely brilliant! You write Gene so well - really get inside his head. And I agree with you - I don't think there's been an episode this series where I haven't been yelling at the screen in the final seconds! ;-)
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh, I love it! You've got the characters just right. And I totally agree with you on the episodes, they leave way too much to the imagination. Looking forward to reading more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »