Reviews for The Rose Garden
DownDeepSouth chapter 1 . 5/10
There are plenty of takes on Nyota Uhura's family out there, but I think this just became one of my favorites. Nice work!
Angela chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a lovely story, I wish there were more.
PSW chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Beautiful story! So different from the usual-I very much enjoyed this slow, quiet look at Spock's 'aftermath'. I'm not sure I ever really considered the hubbub once they reached Earth again, and how it would affect someone in his circumstances. I look forward to reading some of your other stories, as time permits. Thanks for writing! :-)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was good!
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
...This is adorable.
All For Jesus chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Mija chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What a wonderfully written story. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is truly one of my most favourite one shots. Ever so often I come back to reread it and it only keeps on getting better.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I really enjoyed this one-shot.

Great job here.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nice story - now I have to go read the other one - Refractions of Light...
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was excellent, especially about how obsessively our world covers tragedies.

I lived in a large city that suffered a devastating attack. I can't take the coverage of it every year, until this day.

Imagine if there was an entire planet out there, somewhere, with billions of people living on it...all gone through the actions of a vengeful lunatic. Our media, planetwide, would lose their minds with coverage. It would become obsessive, you are so correct.

I feel Spock's hidden pain here. And the way Nyota's mother wound up learning so much about him in such a natural setting. It was golden. Good story.
WeAreIslands chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Adorable story. I love reading stories with their parents but it's rare to find some with hers so thank you for this.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very nicely written. Humor and pathos overlapping. Hope to see more from you.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very cute! I rarely read anything outside of novel-length romance, but I was in need of a light read - something interesting and short. This was perfect!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Your original characters (the senior Uhuras) are wonderfully written. Loved the image of Amanda "hiding" the pruners.