Reviews for The Light Shines Through Those Who Have Cracked
Jack Doe chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
Listen, this the best fan fic i ever read, it's been five years ! Do chapter 30 already!
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This will always be my favorite Bully FanFic...just wish you'd write more. Thank you for being awesome! :) Seriously. :')
-Love,KawaiiWuv!:33333333
Guest chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Please continue! I miss this story
Parakosmic chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
I'm stunned. I've never read a series that has gotten me so emotionally invested in OC characters. All your characters are well written and complex, I particularly find myself loving Tommy, Taylor, and Blaine! ( Blaine is just too adorable based on what you've shown us haha) You've taken a single video game with limited content and expanded it into a seemingly endless world. I was doubtful at first reading this fic since it was mainly focused on Reese and thought it would be boring, but I was definitely proven wrong.

You haven't updated in a while, but I honestly hope you haven't given up this story. You've hooked me and now I NEED to know how Elliott, Gary, and Reese's story ends. Please at least let us know you're still alive and kicking and if you have any plans to update in the near future. :)

Happy Writing!
Alice4koz chapter 29 . 6/15/2011
I just needed to get this off my chest and say this is the BEST Canis Canem Edit fanfic ever! I love your story. You've inspired me! Thank you so much. And please continue.
Blackshadow chapter 29 . 9/6/2010
Hey,dont get mad but I read your entire trilogy and didn't review its NOT saying I didn't like it.I just saw this story was writtin waaaay back,anyway I LOVE this story.I also noticed how long you have writtin that letter and still didn't whatever whenever your ready:) anyway you have my FULL support just like the rest of anxouse readers waiting for an update your really talanted I would continue if I were you but I'm do what you want to do and when your ready this story will be here.:D
ThisIsNot-Music chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
So, in the course of 4 days, I re-read the entire trilogy of this series up to now, because I realized that I've been slipping up on reading my Bully-fics and yours are some of the best around. Man it's been a while . . . I've even changed my screen name twice since my last review (that's not good, is it?).

Anyway, onto the story! (I do realize that I'm reviewing the last chapter in this chapter, but whatever.) That situation with Gary was AWKWARD! I mean, really? Shoot, withdrawal is really freking with his mind, huh, especially if he almost . . . well, I don't like ruining things for readers who read reviews before they read the actual story ( . . . is that weird? I do that sometimes). I'll just be quiet and hope you get hit with an inspiration bomb soon. The next chapter is supposed to be REESE for goodness sakes!
HelloKuromi chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
OMG KEEP GOING!

The last chapter is unnerving!

Please come back soon _
HelloKuromi chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
Dude Gary is SO right about her.

All she wants is drama 8P

Greaty story so far, i started reading last night!

Keep going!
Lisachu chapter 29 . 6/17/2010
YOU CAN DO IT~ ;D
autumnsayshey chapter 29 . 6/17/2010
To be honest I'm just glad to hear you're alive friend. (:
incanted chapter 29 . 6/17/2010
My brain just exploded.
Blackheart214 chapter 28 . 3/31/2010
Wow... just when I though it couldn't get any better. You have an incredible talent for writing Bully fanfiction. I like a lot of your OCs, especially the girls; they seem to have more depth than the girls in the game. I hope I see an update soon. I noticed you haven't been around for almost seven months, but I'll wait patiently; this is a story I want to stick with until the end.

~Blackheart
A-Nonny-Moose chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
UPDATE NOW. I NEED to know what happens!
Little Loki chapter 28 . 2/7/2010
*Crying miserably in the corner* WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?* I Haven't heard from you in months and I'm seriously starting to worry something's happened to you. Please email me, even just a little smiley face or something to let me know you're alive.