Reviews for Lost in White
Damn your good...
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
kick ass :D
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I loved it :) I'm glad you didn't put too much detail (like most writers do when they write sex scenes) and yet still painted a picture in my head 0/0 Nice job; Can't wait to see more of your work :)
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
O-O ...woah.

Haha, I'm glad you decided to give us this bit of smut even though you've got finals. Sankyuu

I honestly haven't ever seen a Zexion x Xemnas before, and I'm surprised it hasn't been thought up. Haha, the Superior has such a strange characterization in KH because you want to laugh insanely at the ridiculous names he gives places and the fancy monologues he's famous for and for his zebra-print coat but... at the same time he's the big bad guy and in lots of fanfiction he seems to be either portrayed as a lunatic, a silly leader, or a heartless and ruthless sex deviant who is insanely violent.

Hm.

I like this one better. :D

At first, I had been thinking that the italicized words were lyrics (if they are...) but I realized they were VERY specific and I'm not sure if even rappers can be that sexually explicit, haha. So I went back and reread all of the italicized lines with the story again and I was like "Woah Man!" So yeh. :D

Good luck on your finals, and thanks for the bit of eye candy.
New Light chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Woo hoo! Xemy on bottom! Yummy! I'm happy. _ Nice, short, and hot.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
another masterpiece!
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I like it.

I've never considered this couple before. But good job.

Although, I must ask what all the italics were...