Reviews for Fabric
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
omg tear my heart out danmmmmmm omg poor girl
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sad n so wrong 4 nt tellin him...
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was absolutely heartbreaking, dear. I'm actually quite close to tears, and that doesn't happen often with stories. Fantastic, and I hope you revisit this universe.

Though, I have to say, the bit about Lothor being pro-life, when he first says it, did make me laugh. ;)

Artemis-chan
project314 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Sometimes, things have the most amazing timing ever. Case in point, it's my birthday today, for a bit more than 3 hours or so as I'm writing this. I wasn't expecting the third part in your series to be coming up, but it was a really welcome surprise. And, just like the other two, it didn't disappoint.

The first thing that jumped at me in this one was the tea mug with the Advil. I thought of 'Thread' right away. It made me smile because that was a really sweet part of Tori's relationship with Cam in that story. Kind of like brother and sister. And then, just like Cam, I got heard those alarm bells. Uh-oh. The test, it was sweet, but at the same time, you don't want to be all "aw" because this isn't a good thing.

Second scene, more Cam and Tori. There isn't much to say except loved how you had Cam comfort her while she opened up. The insight in her thoughts with regards to revealing the pregnancy or not was also a nice touch.

One thing I really liked is how, even in the most minor ways, you really used the entire cast. Obviously, Shane and Cam had more important parts to play, but the others, even in mention, were also well used.

The villains added a really interesting dynamic to the story. Lothor being being pro life, Zurgane taking matters in his own hands, even Kapri had some really interesting content. You'd figure the villains would jump on the occasion like this.

The loss of Blaise, very sad. Obviously, if you're staying in continuity, this child couldn't be born, but it was still a hard blow. Shane, Tori's overprotective big brother figure. It figures he'd see through it all. The scene with Kapri and Tori was really great. There was clearly regret there, and it's nice to see that even the dark side has its limits.

Tori's decision not to tell Blake... Selfish? Can't argue with Shane on that, but still, what Tori went through, no one can truly understand it.

Great oneshot, as always. And even though it was angsty, it still had some really sweet moments that made you go aw. Hopefully you'll write more over the summer, even if it's not with the NS team. I'm still planning on checking out your DT eventually. )

Thanks again for a great unexpected birthday gift!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/4/2009