Reviews for So Here It Is Merry Christmas?
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sad...but it really makes you think about what's really important in life. I'll remember to try and live in the present rather than the past or the future from now on.
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
do u realize ur accussed n is to be arressted since u made some of those crystalline drops that magically comes from two round orbs on ones face, cascade down my cheeks?

in short; u made me cry

seriously girl, tht was one angst fic there

sniff sniff
butterflie chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I don't know why I read this, because I hate character deaths, I really do...
I cried. It was sad and I cried.. But not for Sora *despises Sora* I don't think I can bring myself to read this ever again, it was too sad..
shadowofthemind chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
o my god... no fic has ever made me cry before this one, thank you.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
It is so sad! I like the part about Matt being stubborn enough not to rest but kept stay by his family and friend. It's really touching. I also like the part about Tai thought about Matt. I could seen how close the bond between them. They friendship could make anyyone jealous!
raine14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
excuse me as i go and ball my eyes out... damn, that was really, really sad. you packed a lot of emotions into this fic and just when i thought tk was going to be okay...ahhh! i insist that you write a happy sibling story for matt & tk now! you just gotta! this was very well-written and wow, i didn't wanna take my eyes off the screen! splendid job... raine
tineryn chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
that was sososososososo sweet and sad! i think it was christmasy in its own way. it had the perfect moral at the end, though it was so sad.
unzulaenglichkeit chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
That was a good one! Almost sad enough to make me cry.