Reviews for Bad Idea Chapter 1
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Really great story, a bit rough around the edges could use some more dialogue, though I like the way you are writing. Keep up the good work! Would love to read more stories from you
My Alternate Reality chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Love the trust Tony gives Gibbs
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Very good idea
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
The line I liked best was about Tony feeling like he had a place here.
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Enjoyable story. I liked that Tony trusted Gibbs enough to say he'd take the punishment before he even knew what it was. :) And I liked that Abby knew what would happen and gave Tony a pillow.
IBelieveInNessie chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I've never watched NCIS, but do they really get spanked on the show? Or mention about getting spanked? Please reply to my review if you can (:
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
it was a good one thank you
PH2W chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Enjoyed your story a great deal and would love to read any of your offerings. Keep up the creative good work:-)!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Loved this story! As to a story about either Abby's first or both together - why can't you be kind to us lesser mortals who don't have your impressive imaginations and do both? Cheers!
Mary Anne chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Hi Tina,

I just got through reading this fantastic fic and let me tell you I enjoyed reading this fic a lot. I say Tony deserved every lick Gibbs gave him for his behavior, I am also happy that Director Marrow allowed Gibbs to punish Tony off record. I would love to read another NCIS fic from you and either Abby getting her first spanking from Gibbs or both her and Tony getting a spanking together would make me very happy. Keep up the magnificent work.
Robyn7459 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
That was an awesome story! I think you really captured the first time for Tony and would love to hear about Abby's first time with Gibbs! Its nice to read the pre-NCIS stories, please write more!

poohbear123 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I would like to read both of the stories.

great one
affleckfan08 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
great story!...and for the next one...def. both together!..i love stories where abby and tony both get into trouble!..haha!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Derivative plot and needs a beta, but has potential. I like that the director knows what Gibbs has planned and is ok with it. And Gibbs's message that everybody has to learn is a nice touch. Keep at it and you could be good at this.

BTW, it's "Morrow".