Reviews for Divergent Circle Version 2
Transgen1 chapter 3 . 7/2
This is great! Please keep writing.
Redwing1co chapter 3 . 6/14
Very good crossover hope you continue
nkh1 chapter 3 . 5/5
Very different take on the B-5 Universe. Hope you continue this someday...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Great writing ability, great imagination, but you really need to learn the difference between there, they're, and their. There seams to be the only version of the three you know in all your writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Really like this story please continue it.
jonshinra123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This a great story I know it has been awhile since your last update but I hope you will continue with it.
Gumby chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Keep in mind….. Cylon Basestars have never been shown as anything but slowly maneuvering beached whales. Colonial Coil guns have been shown to blow Basestars apart in short order…and a Hyperion should have blown through a Basestar with the first shots.
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
unhealthy love affair with missile? yup thats the cylons!
chain.reader chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
interesting start so far, grammar fail though...
DialACow chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
It is a pity you never continued this story. You had a nice setup and even carried the uninterrupted Minbari journey to Zaha'dum to a satisfactory conclusion. You even found a way to take the canon Jankowski's impulsiveness into an advantage (I though him visiting Galactica in a space suit to prevent contamination was a nice touch).
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story
Please, please continue.
Beyogi chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Interesting story so far. You wrote it is on hold, but I guess it would be nice to read more about this.

I wonder what's up with Kara. Is she really a cylon or is something else going on here? Her concerns sound rather mysterious after all.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
thunder18 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter Update soon
the stargate time traveller chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
please update. I like where you're going with this story.
Darth Gumby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Andrew,

I love your writing! This looks good, just remember that Basestars generally fold like a house of cards under assault from even a 50 year old Battlestar. Even a single Hyperion would have little difficulty blowing a Basestar in half in short order. As for missiles, the E-web and the interceptors should have little to no difficulty intercepting the painfully slow Cylon missiles.