Reviews for Twist of Fate
Annonimus chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Hothothothothot xD I love it sooooo much xD the last chapter was awesome, especially Matsuda at the end : oh god. It's exactly what I was looking for... The world would be better with more fanficts like tnie ;D 10/10 (L is sooo cuute *.*)
ulqui's-girl chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Yes you are L!
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Hahahahaha! Fuck you Misa! Matsuda's witnessing some awesome stuff!
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
hahahaha! Misa found them!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 2/6/2012

The ending: 00

XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Deathnotelover chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
This was really good. Ha matsuda wanted to stay.
DaJapican chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Fucking LOVE this story! XD I can totally see them going to Misa's party, L getting plastered, which leads them to other *cough* activities X I'm so glad this was a fluffy fanfict I would have been devastated if Light betrayed him. LOL on the Matsuda being a voyeur. We all knew he was secretly gay for Light and L. Adding the bonus chapter was the icing on the cake. Totally going on my favs this story was fucking hilarious, not to mention hawt *drool* . ~
Stein'sLittleExperiment chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Loved it.

Definately the most comedic ysoi I've ever read. I love it when people get caught in the act and that happened quite a few times in this fic ;D

Amazing job, keep it up.
dominygringa chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
love it
obrilley chapter 18 . 10/22/2010
Nya i love happy ending..nya :-)
iFluffRaver chapter 18 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE THIS FIC! I love the shear fluffiness of it! Ahh, the pleasure of good ol' nose bleed inducing lemons. Apart from the fact my mother walked into the room halfway through the kitchen one O.o... Thank goodness for quick reflexes and conveniently situated word documents ready for opening!

Oh, Matsuda... He's such a yaoi fanboy! XD

chiakaiyuki chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
this was very, very good. funny, hot, fluffy, what more could you want :) i was surprized at the lightxL pairing tho L-uke is super cute. fav part had to be misa's b-day party. thanks for such a great fic. x