Reviews for Paper Cranes & Thai Chicken
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/12
He is surprisingly caring when it comes to her
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/23
Soo spot on ! Absolutely wonderful! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow. I would never have known it was your first Mentalist fanfic. You have certainly distinguished yourself with many of your stories. This clearly was a sweet, in-character vignette giving everyone a glimpse of what was to come. Thanks for writing it.
MartyMac chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Nice. You've captured the back and forth banter between Jane and Lisbon very nicely.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Reading your older stories and I really loved this one. So gentle, and yet rang so true.
lj13oct chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved this! :))
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love it!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww... for your first foray into writing Mentalist fanfiction, this was just brilliant! :)

I enjoyed it very much... especially Jane's comments about Lisbon's amphibian friend who was residing in a desk drawer. LOL! Too cute.! :)

Great job of writing this, and I look forward to reading the other goodies from you that I've missed to date. ;)

Nice work!

~Shani :)
Teresa Lisbon 123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Perfect!
yaba chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i loved this. it was SO cute :)

Yana
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Humm, I liked it. Very well done, I think. I like how at the end you showed what they were both thinking.
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 6/5/2009

Good. Thx for sharing.

xxJo
House Calls chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I liked this story! I think it was well set-up, and while it seems any feelings Lisbon has for Jane (beyond frustration and annoyance) are up for interpretation, I think you wrote Lisbon believably for this scene. Very nicely done!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Love the story. The ending with Jane is my favorite part. :P

Only thing is that you kept forgetting a grammar rule: When a new person speaks, a new paragraph is made. So, Jane and Lisbon can't speak in the same line. Even if the next person just says "Hi", it still has to be a different paragraph.
louisethelibrarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Sweet and fun and well-written. Update, please!