Reviews for After All Is Said and Done
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
nice :)
Nyxia chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't know exactly why, but I had tears in my eyes while I was reading the whole thing !

Maybe it's just beause I hate good-bye's or because I can't stand the fact that, one day, Fringe will have an end ! :(

Though, I was happy that you made Peter called her back ! :) They can't be separate ! :)

"It's only this chapter of her life she's finishing, not everything."

It seems to me that the season 3 is the end of a chapter in the book of Fringe and the season 4 will be a beginning for something else !

I can't wait for the season 4 :) Only in 5 days ! Youhou ! :) Hope you'll have a great Friday night ! *lol* ;)

~ Nyxia
marifreica chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I loved it. Since I don't know what to say, I'm just gonna do this - \o/
poe32 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!

-cheers!
Dunhamnator chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I got sort of emotional, but I never really like good-bye's, especially not between these two.

So I was very HAPPY when Peter called her back!

I really enjoyed reading this story!

Thank you!
darknesspirals chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Adorable and sweet.

A perfect way for them to move on from all that turmoil.

Especially since they're together. :P

Thanks for writing. :)

~Keritchi
amyylasee chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
:o

wow. what a story, i wish it would happen like this but that means the end of the show. which is probly when it will happen ):

but anywho amazing writing, if you did a sequal i may just die... think about it? :D
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You dont deserve feedback. What you really deserve is a cookie... eh no scratch that! You derve a whole freakingly huge basket of delicious, warm and big cookies.

This was simple in all its gloriousness. So simple and so delicate and touching. Loved it dearly :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love this. It's sad to think of Fringe coming to an end, but I think you really captured the nostalgia that would occur when that happens. And of course I love the fact that Peter & Olivia finally get together in the end. Sadly, I could see them waiting until Fringe division disbands before actually embarking on a relationship.

Well written, and very in character! Thanks for sharing.
siapom chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"I'd ask you why." - Now that's our Olivia. :)

This is a wonderful little piece. It's wistful and charming and only somewhat sad. I enjoyed it.
Heartrevolution chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, that was the sweetest thing ever! Thank you for sharing, now I can't erase the big smile on my face. )
Magnolie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love your story.

In Germany it is afternoon too and my day was indredible awful. I'm not feeling very well, but after your story, I feel well, wonderful well.

Thank you for writing this.

I think i would be like this when they've 'decoded the pattern'.

I hope my english was correct,

greetings, Violin
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow, I've never thought of what it would be like at the END...scary, lol.

An amazing fic though. I have to say that this is my favorite line:

"Go. Before he decides to blow the place up instead of leaving."

"I so wish that were a joke."

Awesomeness,

~Mila
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
amazing piece! but why only four years? i want this show to last forever :)

"And if I were to ask you now?"

She hesitates, searching his face, but there's still nothing she can read. "I'd ask you why."

this was just perfect! thanks for sharing!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So if you're going to force me to think Fringe ending (assuming of course that TPTB keep us in Peter-Olivia angst that long -yikes!). But I loved this idea, love the idea of picturing them packing up - Astrid, careful, rational and organized, Walter, scattered, micromanaging, lost in his own world (and still mispronouncing Astrid's name - lol!), and Peter, still obsessing about that damn tank, lol. And of course there's Olivia, reserved and reflective, willing to let whatever might have happened between her and Peter go, both out of a sense to not tie him down anymore and b/c of her history with John. And I can just see Peter almost letting her getting away with it, wasting opportunity after opportunity to let her know that he's no longer interested in escaping, until he's finally chasing her down the hallway. Yup, this was perfect in execution. I loved this!