Reviews for After All Is Said and Done
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Poor Charlie, but apart from that, brilliant!

I dunno if I like the idea of them still being in denial 4 years on- in the show, I'd like some sort of resolution before then- but it worked well for this fic.

loved it :)
Ocein chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ugh, that was BEAUTIFUL. I can SO totally see that happening as the last episode, can't you? Did you post this on LiveJournal awhile ago? It looks familiar. Great job!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Chichuri, in my head I was jumping up and down like a kid leaving for Disneyworld, right after "Hey. Olivia."!

This is a brilliantly written fic. I can't think of a better way for it all to end. I love ALL of it, except that Charlie's dead.:(

Fav lines:

"I'm due in New York by the end of the week."

"Walter likes New York. He's told me. Often. Especially in the past week." lol Peter, ALWAYS the schemer :)

After reading this, now I'm feeling guilty for messing with Peter in my fic...
sheetah chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
One word: LOVE!

Wonderful fic! 3
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my God, that is so amazing! This is probably one of the best fics I've read. I love that Peter's willing to move himself and Walter out to New York for her. I love that she's nervous. The sadness and the hopefulness create a fantastic juxtaposition that I just adore. Great work! :)
cherrystone chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
this the cutes thing in the world ! love it ...
JT4Life chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
ok, where to start?

first off, you should know that i'm either sleep-deprived or just over tired, because i almost cried when you mentioned charlie. not kidding. maybe i'm an exhausted wreck, but you succeeded in incorporating the element of nostalgia and sentimentality throughout the entire piece, it didn't waver once, and that ain't easy to do... and made me all choked up! i'd give JJ a heads up in a decade or so when the series ends and pledge this idea - i think it would be perfect - a nice way to wrap everything up, and then a follow-up movie (or two, or more) of course! :)

adding this to my faves, i really did enjoy reading this one! thanks so much for sharing.
miamalkinxoxo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
so cute! you could TOTALLY make a multi-chap out of this, really.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2