Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Sequel please
taj14 chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Great story, the ending was very sweet.
bcain17 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
This was amazing! I loved it so much that I going to go read every story you have about Tim and Julie! Fantastic work!
Mrs. JW chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
I stumbled on this story by accident, but enjoyed it thoroughly. What a sweet, sweet story.
A9L9O8N7E chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL!
lonni chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
so, this was good. I don't know if you're still around but I would love to see a sequel someday.
still, thank you for making my day
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
are you doing a sequel?
ciaranoelle chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
This is an amazing story! Loved it, although I hope you post an epilogue! Great job. Update with an epilogue soon please!
giftofthegab chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
I really love your story. I am only a recent convert to FNL. We don't get it on tv in australia. Please write a sequel cause i love your take on their relationship...perhaps when he is playing in Dallas and then when they move to Dillan or something. Plese. i really would love it.
RJay23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
For some reason, I randomly thought of your story the other day, and had a need to come back and reread it..yet again (for about the fifth time, I swear). It's one of the best Tim-Julie After-High-School stories that I've read. It's short, it's sweet, it doesn't spend too much time going into great detail that can seem tedious in other stories - the amount of detail is just right. So fantastic work.

But I could have sworn that there was a sequel to this, one that was about 3-4 chapters long so far. Quite a cute start too, if I remember correctly. Any idea where I can find this again or if you'll be re-uploading it - I would love, love to read it again!
Rose2621 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great story
Laura chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Didn't you have a sequel to this story? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong story, but I could've sworn there was a sequel to this one.
sunshine37 chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Lovely story, I enjoyed every moment of it.

Thanks for posting, you did a wonderful job.
jacqueezy chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
So it took me a while but finished! I really liked it, it was different because of the setting but after you showed how they both didnt really like it it was better. i just dont see tim anywhere but texas. lol so now im really excited to read the next one! great job!
jacqueezy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
ive actually been avoiding your story for the past couple of days just because it didnt seem like my cup of tea. a little too au i guess but i gave in and i love it so far and cant wait to see what you do with it