Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Catherine90 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Aw Im sad the story is over but I really enjoyed the chapter, Tim just throwing the ring at her was my favourite bit it was funny! Looking forward to reading the sequal.
Miss Meggie chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Well done! can't wait to see what you got coming next!
Nichole33 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Aww...this was perfect! The whole proposal was great, and I love that you had the Taylor's there as well. So glad to hear that you have a sequel planned. As I've told you repeatedly - I love this Tim and Julie :D Great job!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
that was such a beautiful ending! i loved the proposal! what an amazing first story, i can't say enough!

looking forward to the sequel! tim and smash will be teammates, so i'm excited at the prospect of seeing more of him!
JTellersOldLady chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
aw that was an awesome ending :D cant wait for the sequel :D
Fleur27 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
So sweet - I loved it and am looking forward to your next story. :)
amanda.hearts33 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
such a nice chapter! i thought tim bringing julie lunch was a cute gesture! also, i'm glad their firts time together was in ny and not dillon, too many old memories there!

so sad that the next chapter's the last one! can't wait to read it though : )
JTellersOldLady chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
awesome chapter :D
Nichole33 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Loved this chapter! It was sweet and sexy all at the same time. I hate to see it end though...I've come to love your Tim and Julie a lot :D
lulubell76 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
That was freaking perfect.. I cant wait for more.. its nearly 100 where I live and I think I was just pushed over that mark.. wow
Miss Meggie chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
I can't believe you stopped there! You tease! lol loved it!
Fleur27 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter - it has everything - humor, a tiny bit of tension, a lot of sweetness, foreshadowing and, of course, the super-hot ending. Well-done.

And I loved this line - it was a fantastic detail:

Sighing loudly at the fact that it took the woman working the register longer to ring her up than it took Gracie Belle to tie her shoes
Catherine90 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
I cant wait to read the next chapter but it being the last one makes me sad cos I love this story!
Catherine90 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
I think I would like to read a sequel,i like this story and the characters!
ndakmom chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I absolutely have loved this story. I would love to see a sequel. I have to say I read quite a few fan fics and I'm always excited to see this one pop up in my email that a new chapter has been written. Keep up the great work!
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »