Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Reader chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
Hey-

I'm the same person that was a bitch about your spelling. I just wanted to say that I owe you a huge apology. PMS you know...Anyway, it really didn't take anything away from the story. Also, this is hands down the best story by a first-timer that I've ever come across. You have excellent character development and did a superb job of dealing with our preconceived sense of Tim and Julie but also adapting them in believable ways. Thank you for this story, I have enjoyed it quite a bit. Again, sorry for seeming rude. Keep writing!
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
just read the whole thing.

LOVED LOVED LOVED!
Kiwiflea chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
I came back from vacation to find all of these wonderful chapters to read! I think you ended the story wonderfully and I can't wait to read more!

Emily
Catherine90 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Aw Im sad the story is over but I really enjoyed the chapter, Tim just throwing the ring at her was my favourite bit it was funny! Looking forward to reading the sequal.
Miss Meggie chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Well done! can't wait to see what you got coming next!
Nichole33 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Aww...this was perfect! The whole proposal was great, and I love that you had the Taylor's there as well. So glad to hear that you have a sequel planned. As I've told you repeatedly - I love this Tim and Julie :D Great job!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
that was such a beautiful ending! i loved the proposal! what an amazing first story, i can't say enough!

looking forward to the sequel! tim and smash will be teammates, so i'm excited at the prospect of seeing more of him!
JTellersOldLady chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
aw that was an awesome ending :D cant wait for the sequel :D
Fleur27 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
So sweet - I loved it and am looking forward to your next story. :)
amanda.hearts33 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
such a nice chapter! i thought tim bringing julie lunch was a cute gesture! also, i'm glad their firts time together was in ny and not dillon, too many old memories there!

so sad that the next chapter's the last one! can't wait to read it though : )
JTellersOldLady chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
awesome chapter :D
Nichole33 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Loved this chapter! It was sweet and sexy all at the same time. I hate to see it end though...I've come to love your Tim and Julie a lot :D
lulubell76 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
That was freaking perfect.. I cant wait for more.. its nearly 100 where I live and I think I was just pushed over that mark.. wow
Miss Meggie chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
I can't believe you stopped there! You tease! lol loved it!
Fleur27 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter - it has everything - humor, a tiny bit of tension, a lot of sweetness, foreshadowing and, of course, the super-hot ending. Well-done.

And I loved this line - it was a fantastic detail:

Sighing loudly at the fact that it took the woman working the register longer to ring her up than it took Gracie Belle to tie her shoes
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »