Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Catherine90 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
I cant wait to read the next chapter but it being the last one makes me sad cos I love this story!
Catherine90 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
I think I would like to read a sequel,i like this story and the characters!
ndakmom chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I absolutely have loved this story. I would love to see a sequel. I have to say I read quite a few fan fics and I'm always excited to see this one pop up in my email that a new chapter has been written. Keep up the great work!
Fleur27 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Another great, really sweet chapter. I love the way you've developed the characters - everything here is perfect, really.

Well done.

As for your second story - I'll read whatever you write. Seems like you're setting yourself up nicely for a return-to-Dillon story.
Miss Meggie chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I love this if you want to write a sequel thats cool if you want to start another one i will be game to read it!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
that chapter just made me so happy, that's the only word i can think of. i love that they see their futures, with each other.

julie's a lucky girl, i'd climb tim riggins any day. i'm sad to see this story almost at its end, but first i can't wait for the cosmo issue to come out!
Nichole33 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I thought this chapter was very sweet and well written. I hate for it to end! I would love to see a sequel, but would also love to see another new idea from you...so, either would be great... or both if I'm being greedy :D Can't wait for more!
Nichole33 chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
I thought you wrote the Taylor's very well :D And I loved how you went back and forth between the conversations when Tim and Julie were breaking the news. Looking forward to more...I wonder where Tim's gonna take her :D
Reader chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Hey-

I really like your story, but one thing has been bothering me. You always write "ya'll." Since y'all is a contraction of you and all, the correct spelling places the apostrophe between the "y" and the "a" (making it y'all). Sorry...I think you're doing a good job, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Thanks.
Catherine90 chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Haha salad...

Can't wait to read where he takes her.
amanda.hearts33 chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
i loved their reactions, very believable in my opinion. i really liked how tim mentioned that julie and jay are the only people in ny that know him and not "the football star" because it's so true! can't wait to see where tim takes julie! thanks for the quick update : )
Fleur27 chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
I loved it - went much better than I feared but still had enough tension to make it interesting and believable. Well done. :)

And now there's something else to look forward to. Yay for fast updates!
Miss Meggie chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
this was realy sweet!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
what a good chapter! it's hard to pick out what i liked most, so i'll just say everything! i hope someone saw the little tim and julie peck on the field, maybe matt? we haven't heard anything about him, that's me just dreaming lol. can't wait for tami and eric and well the rest of dillon to find out!
Fleur27 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Great chapter. I'm very worried about the big announcement now, though. :) Hope you update soon.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »