Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Catherine90 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Aw Tim and Julie really are just so cute. Cant wait to find out how they take the news
Nichole33 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Great job as always! I loved the addition of Tyra and Smash to the chapter, and you wrote the whole game very well. And of course, I just love your Tim and Julie together period :D Looking forward to more!
Miss Meggie chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
you left us hangin' Creul Woman! but i loved it
Smilyface2020 chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
hey I really love this story and can not wait to see how coach finds out about the relationship, will they tell him or will he be seeing that magazine cover?
Fleur27 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
Great set-up for whatever comes next. Looking forward to Coach finding out- that should be fun. :)
Nichole33 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I've so been looking forward to their trip back home, and the fact that Coach went to the airport too is just hilarious. I also loved Tim driving over to properly tell her goodnight...I definitely wouldn't mind Tim waking me up for that :D Can't wait to see what happens next.
amanda.hearts33 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
great chapter! you're killing me with prolonging when they announce their relationship. can't wait to see everyone's reactions, especially coach's. looking forward to reading more soon : )
Miss Meggie chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
aww loved it!
Catherine90 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
It probably would have been a better idea for Julie to have told coach about her and Tim when he asked. She's not just going to wait for the pictures to be published is she?

Can't wait to read the next chapter
imaslacker chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Can't wait for the return trip to Dillon! I love the idea of this story, keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nichole33 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
I was wondering whether or not those pics were gonna go public :D I love how Tim was so laidback while Julie was totally freaking out - very true to character. I also loved "My mother reads Cosmopolitan, I try to pretend that I don't know why" - very funny :D Glad they are now officially girlfriend/boyfriend. As always, looking forward to the next update!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
ah the pictures are being used lol! loved the reactions from everyone in this chapter. obviously all the girls at the office are jealous! i'd love to see more of how tim and julie's relationship is seen by others like co-workers and tim's teammates.

i love how tim is so sure of their relationship and sees nothing wrong with what happened. "Tim wasn't really sure what to do, so he got another beer for himself and followed her." for some reason i just laughed at this because it's SO something tim would do! also, what month is it right now? august? can't wait for more!
Fleur27 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
I love this chapter. I have to admit, I wasn't real sure about the last chapter because it felt like Julie was acting out of character at the photo shoot. But now I see that that was the point, that it was on purpose, that everyone does something like that once in a while. (Although not everyone is so lucky to have their moment be with Tim Riggins :)).

Great chapter - looking forward to the next one!
vikaluvsmish chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
I am glad you are likin my reviews b/c they will keep on comin, i love the tulie pair and also how they r takin their time into gettin to know one another.. but him shirtless posing for pic i had a mental picture of that.. wow... and him kissing her.. so tim like move.. LOL

more soon

and thank u for updating always luk forward to ur chapters.

vika:)
Miss Meggie chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Why do i feel like that little make out session will have major conseuences!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »