Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
amanda.hearts33 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
yay quick update and such a cute chapter at that! i'm always curious to know in future fics what other characters are up to, like tyra (i.e. are her and julie still friends?) and obviously you've got jason covered! can't wait for the next update!
Catherine90 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I like the story so far, hope you continue soon
wishIwasAweasley chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Oh so cute...if I was Julie I'd be giggling like a school girl. Heck I WAS giggling reading it...sad I know!
Fleur27 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Good start and good on you for venturing into the posting world. :) Looking forward to reading more.
Anamia 1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I love fast updates. And I love your story. So it's a double plesure :-)) Keep it coming.
Nichole33 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I think I'm already hooked. Really love this story so far! You write Tim and Julie both really well. I laughed out loud at the "Who am I? Matt Saracen?" line :D And also love the quick update! Looking forward to more...hopefully soon!
drealynnz chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I'm loving this story! More please!
mairamout chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
The end was so cute! I can't wait to see where you take this. Really looking forward to the update.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome first chapter. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Hope to see an update soon. Until then,take are and Happy Writing!
vikaluvsmish chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
K first of great start to the chp.. i have always luved tulie ... u r writin them so well.. i luk forward to next update

vika:)
Nichole33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great start! I love grown up Tim and Julie :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i love tulie fics set in the future! great start and can't wait to see how things develop between these 2!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8