Reviews for Cocoa
TammyHybrid21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Whoa this is great and quite funny to read although it could only be game canon you know not any of the other franchises except maybe AoSth. Still keep up the neat work.
Marlstripe BlueBlade chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
WOW I HAVE'NT READ SOME THING SO WIERD SINSE TWILIGHT ZONE 5 STARS! (THE GOOD TYPE OF WIERD )
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nicely Done. Island of Dr. Moreaux meets Sonic the Hedgehog. Hope to see more, particularly in this section.

See ya next update.
Afro7hundr chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
DIS SUM CRAZY SHIT RITE HURR
I dont want to grow up chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nice, very nice. It certainly sent chills up my spine as I read of the hunter's fear. It was brillianty well written and well thought out I can see. Very surprising ending and clever anwsers for the question of why there are animal people. The only thing that gets me is that it's a part of the whole 'Tails' saga. I'm certainly confused for a few reasons. First, if Tails was said being's nephew, then why wouldn't he have said something sooner about Naugus when he found out he was Gerald? Second, I thought Naugus, or Gerald, was really old, like, in the thousands. That my be my misinterpretation, though. Third, I thought Sonic was 'adopted' by Eggman, and then died, and Eggman built a robot based off of him, sort of. That would mean Sonic never met Tails. Plus, that makes me wonder how Charles is Sonic's uncle. Of course, I probably forgot a bunch of crucial details, so that's my fault.

In any case, the story itself is surprising and draws one in. I like how the human has some of Sonic's humor slightly, like with his lack of professionalism saving him and he finding that funny. I was sad when it ended because of how well it was written. Bravo and all that.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Huh... Interesting. And thought-provoking... Nice job!
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, just as I was beginning to think that I wouldn't see a different origin story for them, you surprise everyone again. Great job. I wonder how the actual transformation would occur, though; perhaps bone marrow replacements alter a person's DNA and cause them to "heal" into a different form, like in James Bond 007: Die Another Day? Just a thought. Keep up the good work.