Reviews for Learning Of Dragons
Sakural7865 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This is a very awesome story, I can't think of words good enough to describe how awesome! This idea should have been made into a part of the story, Morwen is an amazing woman and she deserves a back story. As I see it, everyone's in character, and I love young Morwen! I hope you'll make more soon!

Keep up the good work!
enchantedforest33 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
i like this fan fiction so far. enchanted forest chronicles is my favorite and most treasured book. i always did wonder where Morwen came from and this is a good version of it. thank you for writing it.
Crowsister chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This is one of the best Enchanted Forest fanfiction I have read so far. :) Good job.

I can totally see this as Morwen's background. It fits pretty well with her personality.
HatakeRyari chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I enjoy this story! I do wish you would continue it, it's so depressing just sitting here all sad and unfinished ;A; it really draws me in. And I'm dying to see why Telemain's name is different.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
There's been a ton of foreshadowing with "Ted" and Morwen but I have a feeling I missed the foreshadowing specific to this chapter.

Update soon, please? This is epic! I really enjoyed these 4 chapters.
Sari Meritt chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
I really like your style and the story so far, but I don't think you are quite doing Morwen's personality quite right. Maybe it is just that there hasn't been to much of her in the story yet... Anyway, keep up the good work!
WickedWillows chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
This was an excellent story! I really hope you get the chance to work on it in the future - I feel like your style and humor really match the original Enchanted Forest books!
HurogWalker chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
This is amazing! I totally love the idea for a story about Morwen, she's my favorite character. You're writing style is PERFECT too, it sounds like Wrede!

Haha I love your wizard and the dragon-frog too, and you've captured the essential cat behavior wonderfully!

This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've read, and that's saying quite a bit.

Update! This is so epic!
Burnt Sugar Cookie chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Please keep writing and updating! This is lovely, and you've done a great job mimicking Wrede's style.
Eavis chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Oh, the tile of this chapter made me laugh and laugh! I can't wait for more!

Go with God,

Eavis
Eavis chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Hah, this made me laugh. I'm so glad you updated!

Can't wait for more.

Go with God,

Eavis
FalselyTrue chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Yay! Update! And it's pretty cool, this chapter.

I hope you hurry and update again, soon.

Elsewise, I'll have to declare you dead and take over your story myself...

Sy
cimorine chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
O BE STILL MY BEATING HEART, IT'S TELEMAIN! By the way, Could you please work finish this? or is there more? where? o, I LOVE IT!
Phireye chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Oh lords, UPDATE SOON PLS, i LOVE Morwen! She's my favorite character no doubt!
FalselyTrue chapter 2 . 9/12/2009