Reviews for Tomorrow Still Comes
The Occidental Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wait... Is this SA?
Famouslastwords14 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Again, my reaction is o.O

I never ever looked at the NCIS characters like this.. oh and i just remembered. You have a major flaw. Abby's parents are deaf...
Famouslastwords14 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009

Well...I can tell this is going to be a weird story...
Piper -loves you chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Bahaha, I finally get it.

This is kind of loosely based off of Spring Awakening, right?

(If it's not...I'm really sorry ._.;; )

Love it!

Except now I can't listen to the soundtrack without thinking of the NCIS characters. xD (I've never actually seen the musical.)

Anyways, I love the story, and while I'm only on chapter eight, I can't wait to read more.
missflapjack chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
D'aww... perfect ending. Yay. And I totally did once have a Drama teacher who reminded me of

Yay, marriage. Ziva's purple stone sounds gorgeous. *want*

Great fic! I'm sorry you won't write anymore chapter stories, but... *drool* Fluff... I'm a sucker for fluff, in case you didn't know. I'm in the process of writing a couple fluffy one-shots, along with dragging my sorry little butt through the ailments of DDA. It really is fun to write, but, arg. Sometimes I regret starting it. Because I'm totally roped in, and all.

But enough about me. This has been a good story, fun to read and it made me cry.

-MissFlapjack; lending you oxygen for your one-shot travels.
Stepheyy chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
How did Abby die? I don't understand that.
missflapjack chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
Damn these adults. *shakes fish*

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't describe Abby's death in great detail. Else I might have actually cried. :'(

-MissFlapjack; sniffling into a pile of tissues
OnlyTheInevitable chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Aww That was a nice/sad chapter I cant wait for the final one :)
Eliana Panthera chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Wow..I'm crying. thanks a lot
STLFAN chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Nicely Done
missflapjack chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
*dances, squeals, throws self into vat of chocolate*

That's how excited this chapter made me. I seriously, like, love you or something. *gives landmine of virtual cookies*

I totally love Tony's little 'genre' idea. And Tim's apparent sheep fixation. And the adorable little smooch scene. I'm a sucker for fluff, did you know? Ahh, these two. is he picking up that Trig book? *shoots eyeball daggers* No studying on my watch.

-MissFlapjack; drooling with all her might and eyeballs quite possibly transformed into large poofy hearts;
missflapjack chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
*drools for slash* ...yay.

Aww, the end here was like the season three finale when Gibbs left the team and Abby started crying. T_T So sad. Why must everyone be so bitchy to Leroy? *hugs him*

By the way, nice chapter title. *grins*

-MissFlapjack; and lots of love via wafflemaker.

(I don't have to make sense...)
meffie chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
It seems odd that Tony would be helping Tim with school work, but thats okay, I don't usually like McNozzo but they are so cute in this story! :) Keep going!
OnlyTheInevitable chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh my gosh I can not believe they found the note how embarrassing, I saw in the beginning Death by abortion(Abby) so she will die? thats sad. Awesome story!
Eliana Panthera chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Is Abby pregnant then? *is trying to figure this out* OH NO! The sex report has ben found...dundundun