Reviews for Walking her home
darnchts chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I've read this before but didn't review it. Very emotional and don't we all hope that when it is time, the person we loved the most will come and walk us home. This is beautiful. ..thanks for sharing it and I really wish you were still writing SMK stories.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice.
Ladava chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
No tears, but definitely cold chills. Very sweet & moving. Well done.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I am still crying... their love was so strong to the end and beyond Thank you!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this is the only way i can handle her death... and the knowledge of his. tastefully done with the love they both deserve. thank you for being kind
LATAS chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lovely.
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Bittersweet. I teared up, even through I'm not sad. Lee and Amanda deserve forever. Thanks for sharing.
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love it. Even with a warning it made me cry. :D
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Beautiful story!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Great story, simple, yet very powerful. I like the fact that the grandchild knew that Grandpa had come to take Grandma home! Very nice!
resourceful chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I held back from reading your story because I thought it would be too sad. Actually, it was very uplifting. Lee coming to get Amanda at the end of her life was touching, comforting, and beautiful.

Thank you for a very thoughtful story.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great Story I guess Lee Died on assignment it was a little unclear but it was awesome. I'm hoping that when we do cross that threshold that there is someone we love walking us home. GREAT JOB. Write more SAMK :) Hugs.
berniej chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Beautiful yes and tearfull maybe...they're together and it's right thanks

Bernie
rhart18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Just beautiful.
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
very good. last lines were the killer