Reviews for Stairway to Heaven
ILBS chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
That's a pretty interesting idea and very well written.

I would like to read more about it.
Aireon Maris chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
I enjoyed this story soooo much! But I really wanted to see the boys fly. I will be looking forward to the sequel!
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Awesome story! I cant wait for the sequel
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
I dont hate your story, but i do hate ticks, so here are some flames
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Really good story and very good
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Good job!
Johanna C chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
loved loved loved the story! :) great writing, great pacing and a great spin on the cannon! had me crying near the end! yay for great stories! :D
beyondtired chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
I am so glad I found this story. I absolutely love it! How wonderful to read something where Sam isn't/hasn't gone darkside. I truly hate the way the show has gone and this story is like a breath of fresh air. Off to read the sequel!
poestheblackcat chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Hehe, totally random, but would you believe I am listening to Sarah Brightman as I'm reading this? I usually don't, but some coincidence, huh? - "Sam had said that Sarah whatsit would help him sleep…Bingman, Britman"
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love the opening to this chapter, it sounds like the beginning to an epic story. I was hoping when you said this was AU that it meant Sam hadn't gone to Stanford. I really hate the idea of the boys being separated that long.

Nicely written.
Aelijah85 chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I just read this story in one go..And I loved it; cant wait for you to write the sequel when you get time.

Much Luv Delight
Sefiriot chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
I loved the concept of this story and kept an eye on it, but haven't had the time to keep up with reading it since the early chapters. Now that I can, I've downloaded this to my hard drive, and am looking forward to an hour's pleasant ride. :D Hope you get the sequel out sooner than later!
Tosharino chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Absolutaly loved it! Cant wait for the sequel! :D When you do it, would it be possible to refresh us on what powers both boys have? You know, as a reminder? :P

Loved the whole 'Dean flying in mid-air to save Sam'! Yes, im a Dean fan! :P I hope theres more flying and power using in 'Highway to Hell'! Now that they can use their powers without being hunted by the angels! :) I guess it will make killing 'monsters' alot easier! :D

So sorry, im babaling! Anyway, cant wait for the sequel!
Star Mage1 chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
What a great end. I have been tempted before by the idea of Sam being an Nephilim and doing a crossover with the book series The Fallen (or just steal certain parts of).

Still I can't wait for your sequel.
psicat76 chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Oh, the ending seems somewhat sudden, but at least there will be a seguel. I truely love this story, and can't wait for the next one to come.