Reviews for The stars and the sun
corteznutterz1 chapter 104 . 12/1/2016
haahaahaahaa that was soooo good!
corteznutterz1 chapter 102 . 12/1/2016
this chapter was intense! Wonderful chapter!
I am so glad Marcus finally got the truth!
corteznutterz1 chapter 75 . 11/27/2016
Jacob really annoyed me! That smug lil creep lol
corteznutterz1 chapter 46 . 11/17/2016
What a great chapter! You are such a brilliant writer! I dont even want to sleep! I have wake up for work at 4.30am and it's nearly 10.30pm but I dont want to stop reading!
corteznutterz1 chapter 43 . 11/17/2016
I really Love Elizabeth and her personality! Shes awesome!
corteznutterz1 chapter 32 . 11/16/2016
wooooooaaaahhhhh...
corteznutterz1 chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
what! related no way! This just got even more interesting!
corteznutterz1 chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
haahaahaahaa yay! she is home!
corteznutterz1 chapter 26 . 11/16/2016
you have made me think of Demetri (Attractive). I love how you have written him in here so far.
corteznutterz1 chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
yay they kissed!
corteznutterz1 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
great chapter...I am just wondering why the volturi guards were after Gabriel to begin with now?
Looking forward to finding out...
corteznutterz1 chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
My first review...I am really enjoying this story. Love your Elizabeth and Gabriel :)
Sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier...it's just that I got so into the story haahaahaahaa
Liliah Dark chapter 76 . 10/6/2016
knew it!
Morgan chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
HEY! We have much more than dairy farms here in MN!
AmuletSugar1 chapter 47 . 10/14/2015
I'm sure it's just me, but Elizabeth is getting stupider and whinier by the second. Maher fight with Gabriel annoyed me a little because throughout the chapter, she reiterated severely phrases and it's a pain to see the exact phrases being used over and over again.
And then she doesn't carry her lighter or hairspray with her? I can understand her getting comfortable with having 8 of her own vampire bodyguards, but she's always complaining about being able to take care of herself - she needs to start carying her weapons if that's the case. Part of the time when she did have weapons, they either weren't used or were just for show.
She's reminding me a little bit of Bella, what with the constant dependency on Gabriel and always declaring how much she loves him. I get love. I understand it. But I don't need to hear it every single damn chapter. I know this is a lot of bashing, but I really do love the story. Those were just a couple of topics that have been bugging me as of late.
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »