Reviews for The stars and the sun
Morgan chapter 25 . 1/15
HEY! We have much more than dairy farms here in MN!
AmuletSugar1 chapter 47 . 10/14/2015
I'm sure it's just me, but Elizabeth is getting stupider and whinier by the second. Maher fight with Gabriel annoyed me a little because throughout the chapter, she reiterated severely phrases and it's a pain to see the exact phrases being used over and over again.
And then she doesn't carry her lighter or hairspray with her? I can understand her getting comfortable with having 8 of her own vampire bodyguards, but she's always complaining about being able to take care of herself - she needs to start carying her weapons if that's the case. Part of the time when she did have weapons, they either weren't used or were just for show.
She's reminding me a little bit of Bella, what with the constant dependency on Gabriel and always declaring how much she loves him. I get love. I understand it. But I don't need to hear it every single damn chapter. I know this is a lot of bashing, but I really do love the story. Those were just a couple of topics that have been bugging me as of late.
Iunnrais chapter 22 . 9/22/2015
Hmm...well...I tried to post this on an earlier chapter but had apparently posted there in a previous read. It's been a while since my last re-read through this fic and while I think this is like my 5th trip through, the story is holding up pretty well :)
Jade chapter 104 . 4/16/2015
LOVE IT!

I love the outtake, I love the story. This story is just bliss, I love the way it gives a different viewpoint of most of the story. I read it over and over again, especially when I am down so today this is just perfect.

I'd love more outtakes by the way, even though I know you haven't updated this story in a long time.

Thank you!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 104 . 11/30/2014
Really enjoyed this story that you for writing it.

I am how Elizabeth's story Destiny was ended. How the writer finished it since she disappeared. I know it down matter I .
Helvetica Black chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Interesting concept! I'm writing something like this too, and I'm glad to finally find some good write-spiration! (This is NOT a shameless self-advertisment! Though I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out.)
Drunken Hamster chapter 58 . 10/22/2014
Really cool story, love it so far.

What happened to Bree though?
Sunne24 chapter 103 . 5/18/2014
I have spent the last few days reading the story. It is probably the greatest self insert and one of the greatest twilight fanfiction stories I have ever read. I initially started to read this because one the reviews said that even though it is lengthy it is an awesome read. I completely agree. It's fantastic. It is perfect and length of it was perfect too.
Vampirelover922010 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
i loved this story, i found it about five days ago and i just couldnt stop reading! i love Elizabeth and how the story went. i didnt like the ending because it was more of a cliff hanger, i wanted to know what happened with her mum lol i also didnt like the change of POV during the pregnancies but thats just from a twilight lovers opinion. it really was an amazing and very long stories and i shall remember this one for a long time.

so all i have left to say for anyone who checks the reviews before reading a story is... READ THIS STORY IF YOU LOVE TWILIGHT IT IS AMAZING, SO WHAT IF ITS LONG? ITS A GREAT READ WITH DRAMA AND ROMANCE THROUGH-OUT, YOU WONT REGRET IT I PROMISE! 10/10 :D Well done IsabellaDangelo
Vampirelover922010 chapter 103 . 3/31/2014

All i have left to say for anyone who checks the reviews before reading a story is... READ THIS STORY IF YOU LOVE TWILIGHT IT IS AMAZING, SO WHAT IF ITS LONG? ITS A GREAT READ WITH DRAMA AND ROMANCE THROUGH-OUT, YOU WONT REGRET IT I PROMISE! 10/10 :D Well done IsabellaDangelo
Guest chapter 104 . 1/11/2014
O my Carlisle that was so... AWESOME
yvonne72 chapter 81 . 1/2/2014
Oh I'm excited. Lol
yvonne72 chapter 80 . 1/2/2014
I like the idea of Elizabeth being able to see the past and I'm ready for her to be awke
yvonne72 chapter 79 . 1/2/2014
Omg. That is awesome. Lol
yvonne72 chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
I knew he would stick with her no matter what
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »