Reviews for Friend Number Three
Buffalochip chapter 26 . 5/14
LOVED IT! I was laughing out loud all the time and I think you're epilogue is the best epilogue ever! The last line was perfect!
Ackamarackus chapter 26 . 5/2
*soft, endeared, and amused(!) laugh* this was possibly one of the best fics i've ever read. it quickly made it's way onto my favourites list. thank you for something so wonderful!
Ackamarackus chapter 18 . 5/1
Okay, but that letter has to be one of the most amusing things I've ever read. This whole fic is so wonderful and amusing and serious and lovely!
Ackamarackus chapter 14 . 5/1
awetgxjjbyrlvhvykug. This was too wonderful!
Ackamarackus chapter 12 . 4/30
asdfghjkl. qwrtxyrfilvctrlkjyifyfyiyu. I'm dying, this is too great.
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 4/30
Hot damn.
This was so good. In fact I think it's safe to say it's my favourite Draco/Hermione story and one of my favourite fanfics in general. Your writting style is so witty and I found myself laughing all throughout this fic. It was just so enjoyable and I think in the years to come I will reread it multiple times.
I also liked your portrayal of Draco. He was odly charming and relatable. And his barbs were hilarious.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
dneeded chapter 26 . 4/9
Brilliant story. Thank you for writing.
Saylahvie chapter 26 . 3/29
I regret not leaving per chapter reviews but once I was reading it was hard to stop! I love your take on Draco after the war. In my heart he'll always be a socially competent prick lol but I enjoy reading different versions. And while I live for an "all's well" ending, leaving off where you did and the skint epilogue felt right for this story. Great read
KMH1 chapter 1 . 3/20
This was great. I loved how you talked of Will and Bianca harmonizing together while singing and how their relationship worked. Your new characters were well thought out and quirky. I liked the gradual change for Draco after the realization of the need for it. Thanks for sharing. well done.
Saggit chapter 8 . 3/9
This is my second time through your story. I've read a fair amount of HP fanfiction here, much of it frankly terrible (to me), and some of it, quite good. This is one of three longer pieces I've read that's truly excellent. I love your Draco: a bewildered but sardonic sociopath who has realized that he can't continue as he is, but has little idea how to proceed. His wry observations are priceless. Pansy is equally well thought out, and a delight to read.

Confident pacing, fine plot, good, casual style. Nice job. :)
CNova chapter 26 . 2/22
Watching Draco's transformation in this story was great and I really enjoyed how he was able to slowly surround himself with more and more friends. Original concept too!
Filisgare chapter 26 . 1/25
Loved it! Thank you!
"except maybe McGonagall, but that didn't count because she was constantly disappointed in everybody". I am dying. This is so accurate...
meijkej chapter 26 . 1/10
Great story! I was hooked from the beginning and didn't want to put it down. I love the way that draco learns how to be a better man and a better friend, but I especially love the interaction between him and his God daughter! I look forward to reading more of your stories!