Reviews for Friend Number Three
missaishah23 chapter 26 . 4/17
This story was sitting on my "To Read" list and I can say that I've been pushing it further and further down, for no other reason aside from the fact that there are so much fanfiction and so little time. As I should know by now the ones that I hold off on reading are usually the ones that I regret not reading sooner. This story was all the things that an ideal fanfiction should be, funny, clever, accurate and spattered with romance. But it was also so much more, it was what a story should be. A fanfiction and a story are not synonymous, sadly, if this were to appear on a book shelf, it wouldn't stand out, at least not in a negative way, that most other fanfiction would in. What I mean is it is novel quality, well a quality novel's quality. I digress, it was lovely and I am so glad I read it sooner rather than later.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 26 . 3/12
Lovely ending! :3
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 24 . 3/12
Awww! It's so sweet how Draco felt all tingly inside about getting so many presents!

Also, I just want to point out that we don't say "sweater", but "jumper". So it'd be a Weasley jumper.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 22 . 3/12
Draco supposed that was true. The Weasley name had become somewhat of a curse word in the Malfoy home, used whenever some minor misfortune struck the family – Draco remembered his father habitually stubbing his toe on the same end table and yelling, 'those blasted Weasleys!'

OMFG
ROFLMAO!
thestoicwarrior chapter 26 . 1/11
So... what did Pansy mean? She'd have put them out of business is what I assumed but then I thought of it for a second and thought maybe she was helping them stay in business?

Beautiful story. I literally was laughing out loud.
Brilliant fanfiction! I haven't read many Draco-pov stories, but this is thus far one of the best. The dialouge was impeccable - youve done an amazing job at creating the characters and it showed perfect through how they talked :) your draco malfoy is one of the best narrators ever haha Also this is kinda funny but do you not like Ron? Lol! He was never really included here but it turned out better I suppose XD I'm glad I read this story!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 26 . 1/2
Oh i love the epilogue! Haha

great story i loved the interactions between the characters and mostly your Drake ;) Will is so much fun too xD
Albernheit chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Love it already.
thedragonswife chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
I really loved Draco's character in this. Such a fun story :-)
Jenetikitty chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
This story was perfect. I fell in love in the first few paragraphs. Everything about it was amazing. I love Draco more than ever now and this story should be canon 3

The only parts I didn't like were, well, the moment I was reminded that Fred and Tonks were dead. That was a sad moment.. but necessary :) Otherwise, perfect. PERFECT.

At first I was going to object to the sudden ending, the swift epilogue, expectantly when it started talking about long term love and money... Then I realized. This was perfect. This was PERFECT. That last line? PERFECTION.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
No words I have to describe the warmth that seems to have taken permanent residence in my heart after reading this story. I am happy that I read your fanfic and it was absolutely amazing. I loved the character portrayals, the detailing of scenes and the way you worked them out. I loved those bits of philosophy and some of the really insightful scenes and monologues. Thanks for writing it and ensuring few wonderful moments for me and many of your readers. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
so, I really like the way it's going. I said in the last review that the way you write is funny-deliberately-trying-to-be-sincere but the very next chapter was different and things have changed from there. It had started as something of a fun fanfic and now has turned into an almost serious one. Somehow, it still retains the wittiness. I liked those simple and light moments you stitched in this chapter. I liked what you have done through the movie here and I really appreciated the way you have portrayed Draco's inner conflict.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
So, I just stumbled upon this fanfic this afternoon and I have been reading it since then. I am sorry that I couldn't write any review for any of the earlier chapters though that's not my fault. I would blame it on you for writing such a wonderful story that one can't help but keep reading on despite other pressing concerns which need immediate attention. It has taken a major chunk of my will power to stop reading it and write something at least. The story is brilliant, the plot is, I must say extremely cliche, nonetheless refreshing and the language is just superb- witty, funny and amazing. some of the phrases you have used are just hilarious. I loved your characters. I have read many fanfics where draco and blaise are best friends but this is the first where Pansy is portrayed as their friend. Mostly, she is an ugly, pompous and malicious witch. I really like what you have done here. Above all, Draco and Hermione are almost in character. This is a fantastic story and I am happy to be reading it. It made me feel good and I think that's just the best thing I can say about anything. Oh! and I am loving the way you have written this story, funny but deliberately trying to be serious. I am really going to read all your other stories after this one.
romenic arten chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
everyone is so lovely here. the interactions of draco and hermione brought smile to my face. but draco is the star here. love your depictions of him to bits. his train of thoughts are just engaging. put it in my favs!
El Reino chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
I really do not know what to say. This was actually a really fantastic story. And I hope that doesn't come off as "I wasn't expecting much so good job," because I know you're a great writer from some of the other stuff I have read from you. It was more of "I was expecting something really good and you gave me something super great." I enjoyed so much, and there was actually so many lines in here that were insanely quotable. From everything like Draco's comments about atoms to the Falcon's team motto (if they were real, I'd watch the hell outta them).

Not only did Draco make sense as a character, he stayed consistent. I was also astounded on how you took normal things that we take for granted like plastic spoons and refrigerators and actually got inside of the head of someone who would have never seen any of that before. You had back stories, so the story did not revolve solely around the romance and you made OCs that don't immediately make me want to roll my eyes. You are extremely talented at writing individual characters and also at editing (I don't think I found any mistakes). Thank you so much for writing and finishing. This was great, and I honestly read it hoping that I could possibly write something as insightful as you someday.

Also the half-blooded baby end line was fantastic!

I don't know if you even come on this site anymore, and this is the longest review I think I've ever written, but I enjoyed it too much to keep quiet. Thanks again and have a great day (or night)!
El R.