Reviews for Friend Number Three
Monique chapter 26 . 5/3
This was a really good story. I don't usually read such long fics but after the first chapter I was hooked. I loved the new characters, especially Maggie. She reminded me of Molly. Also, Draco getting a Weasley sweater was perfect. Totally fitting. I kind of wish there was more romance in here but overall I really enjoyed it.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved Sucker Punch and read the rest of your stories in a week... While this one is a little weaker, I can definitely see the heart and soul of it. Battling depression is hard.
booklover19a chapter 26 . 4/11
WOW I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I marathoned this and it was worth every second! It's amazing how well you developed the characters in this fic. I really think you could be a professional writer. The thing I liked best about the fic was the passion you put into it, and that's always the most important thing in a story.

Keep writing!
engineerwenlock chapter 26 . 3/24
I loved this story. This is one if the few Draco/Hermione stories where I've actually found myself liking Draco. This story was an excellent mix of humor, unique characters (and a fresh perspective on old characters) and an interesting plot. I can't believe this is your first foray into writing. You are a natural.
shadow0cat chapter 26 . 3/21
OH MY GOD ANS THE VILE HALF BLOODED KID SENDS HER BEST

I literally can't.

This story was so fluffy I LOVED it im done
chibichanga chapter 26 . 2/12
I just finished this story, and loved it!
Maryam99 chapter 26 . 1/27
Hi. I'm sorry for not reviewing on all your chapters. But I was so eager to read the rest of the story that I couldn't review. Will you write a longer epilogue please? Please please please and pretty please! Your story was soooooo awesome and I don't say awesome to just any story. It was trully awesome. And the Draco thing. Almost all Dramiones are Hermione-centered and it's hard to find a good Draco one without changing POVs. I LOVED your story. Please write back if you can. Just to say that you read my review.
Tiny Teddy chapter 26 . 1/12
I wish I had time to review each chapter of this wonderful story as it deserves. As it is, I will just say one thing - and, believe me, I don't say this lightly:
This is, undoubtedly, the best fanfiction story I have ever read.
If you are not a published author, you deserve to be.
Please accept my heartfelt thanks for sharing this story. It's not something I will forget.
I liked this story and was enjoying it until the emotional manipulation pulled on Draco by the super-pushy Will and "I'm not going to look at you until you do what I want" Hermione. The characters deserved better than that.
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 26 . 1/2
I don't how in all my years reading fanfics i just came across this story! It's amazing!
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
Ohmygod this is was the best Dramione fan fiction I've ever read. The story was so engaging, the characters so natural and your writing is just so beautiful. I likes how it was more character-driven than plot-driven. I mean I'm glad it didn't turn into a take-down-the-ministry-save-the-world kind of a story. Everything didn't turn out perfectly and I loved that. Then relationship between Draco and Hermione was depicted beautifully. It was so real. And the way you write Draco is unlike anything I've read before; he wasn't a brooding, tortured antihero or a smartass alpha male. He was REAL. I wish there would've been some smut though :P
I also wish there would've been an encounter between Draco and Ron. It's unlikely they would've gone on ignoring each other now. Ron's reaction would have been priceless lol. Also I wish you would've addressed the whole Hermione getting tortured at Malfoy Manor thing. I would've loved your take on that.
Anyway I want to thank you for this experience. I've been reading nothing else for the past two days and this is still one of the best HP fan fictions I've read.
4fan.ci chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Thank you so much for a sweet, happy story! Loved the very last line of the epilogue! The humor in this story is marvelous!
4fan.ci chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
And we move on to chemistry...love the title and the conversation and the entire chapter!
4fan.ci chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Muggle to Wizard ratios math is making me smile.
4fan.ci chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
"Innocent"...had to fall somewhere between "crunchy" and "hexagonal". Very funny! Alphabetically, however, "innocent" falls after "hexagonal".