Reviews for Friend Number Three
mieze0105 chapter 1 . 1h
This is one of the most fun Dramione stories I’ve ever read. The characters are realistic, the relationship is believable and the story is also exciting and later on fluffy in a good way. Oh and thought it’s funny and very well written. Love love love it. I’m going to check out the other stories by this author now :)
trashyreader chapter 18 . 10/7
Why did “the Chudley Cannons” make me spew my drink? LOL
Cupsofgreentea chapter 26 . 9/28
The inner monologues and banters are so funny! You have a talent in writing amusing lines without it beng cheesy. Draco is very relatable here but still in character. This was a wonderful fluffy piece. im going to reading your other fics now!
L.P. Geon chapter 26 . 8/20
I don't have enough words, omygod. This was extremely well-written, and the wittiness really made me smile a lot. This fic just made me really happy and left me wondering why this isn't more popular than it is. I mean, it's pretty popular but this should be at The Top because this has got to be one of my most favorite fanfics ever.

I'm bad at reviews so I'll just end this with: Thank you for writing and sharing this. This was beyond excellent and you should be proud. I hope you're doing wonderfully, wherever you are now. Thank you!
I absolutely adore this story! Draco's barbs are very witty and he's definitely quite endearing. His dry humour and observations are the best part of this story. Not exactly canon Draco, but then again, this is a dramione fic so you can't expect canon Draco.
Blaise and his daughter were amazing, as was Pansy (maybe she's actually my favourite part). Hermione's relationship with this Draco felt very natural (although I will be honest, I wish her disgust of Draco at the beginning was suppressed a bit more. I feel like she wouldn't have walked out of the Raven empty handed and would've tried to be more polite to the owners, if not to Draco. That's ok, it got a lot more in character after.)
All in all, excellent fic. And the last line had me laughing.
Christine Barney chapter 26 . 7/26
Cute and funny! Refreshing to see Draco as socially awkward instead of suave and smoothe, but still retaining his quintessential snark.
Wonderful coming off age story. Would have liked it to be longer, or at least a longer epilogue.
Buffalochip chapter 26 . 5/14
LOVED IT! I was laughing out loud all the time and I think you're epilogue is the best epilogue ever! The last line was perfect!
Ackamarackus chapter 26 . 5/2
*soft, endeared, and amused(!) laugh* this was possibly one of the best fics i've ever read. it quickly made it's way onto my favourites list. thank you for something so wonderful!
Ackamarackus chapter 18 . 5/1
Okay, but that letter has to be one of the most amusing things I've ever read. This whole fic is so wonderful and amusing and serious and lovely!
Ackamarackus chapter 14 . 5/1
awetgxjjbyrlvhvykug. This was too wonderful!
Ackamarackus chapter 12 . 4/30
asdfghjkl. qwrtxyrfilvctrlkjyifyfyiyu. I'm dying, this is too great.
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 4/30
Hot damn.
This was so good. In fact I think it's safe to say it's my favourite Draco/Hermione story and one of my favourite fanfics in general. Your writting style is so witty and I found myself laughing all throughout this fic. It was just so enjoyable and I think in the years to come I will reread it multiple times.
I also liked your portrayal of Draco. He was odly charming and relatable. And his barbs were hilarious.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
dneeded chapter 26 . 4/9
Brilliant story. Thank you for writing.