Reviews for Friend Number Three
Sora Loves Rain chapter 26 . 7/26
I really enjoyed this story:)
champylin chapter 26 . 6/27
i really really loved this story! and what a way to end it! haha! the vile half baby lol!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 18 . 6/21
Lol, love the letter to George!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 16 . 6/15
Draco thinking muggles are fucking crazy is the best thing ever. That's better than disgust at least haha.
The last sentence is fabulous! Love, love, love!
Monique chapter 26 . 5/3
This was a really good story. I don't usually read such long fics but after the first chapter I was hooked. I loved the new characters, especially Maggie. She reminded me of Molly. Also, Draco getting a Weasley sweater was perfect. Totally fitting. I kind of wish there was more romance in here but overall I really enjoyed it.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved Sucker Punch and read the rest of your stories in a week... While this one is a little weaker, I can definitely see the heart and soul of it. Battling depression is hard.
booklover19a chapter 26 . 4/11
WOW I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I marathoned this and it was worth every second! It's amazing how well you developed the characters in this fic. I really think you could be a professional writer. The thing I liked best about the fic was the passion you put into it, and that's always the most important thing in a story.

Keep writing!
engineerwenlock chapter 26 . 3/24
I loved this story. This is one if the few Draco/Hermione stories where I've actually found myself liking Draco. This story was an excellent mix of humor, unique characters (and a fresh perspective on old characters) and an interesting plot. I can't believe this is your first foray into writing. You are a natural.
shadow0cat chapter 26 . 3/21
OH MY GOD ANS THE VILE HALF BLOODED KID SENDS HER BEST

I literally can't.

This story was so fluffy I LOVED it im done
chibichanga chapter 26 . 2/12
I just finished this story, and loved it!
Maryam99 chapter 26 . 1/27
Hi. I'm sorry for not reviewing on all your chapters. But I was so eager to read the rest of the story that I couldn't review. Will you write a longer epilogue please? Please please please and pretty please! Your story was soooooo awesome and I don't say awesome to just any story. It was trully awesome. And the Draco thing. Almost all Dramiones are Hermione-centered and it's hard to find a good Draco one without changing POVs. I LOVED your story. Please write back if you can. Just to say that you read my review.
Tiny Teddy chapter 26 . 1/12
I wish I had time to review each chapter of this wonderful story as it deserves. As it is, I will just say one thing - and, believe me, I don't say this lightly:
This is, undoubtedly, the best fanfiction story I have ever read.
If you are not a published author, you deserve to be.
Please accept my heartfelt thanks for sharing this story. It's not something I will forget.
I liked this story and was enjoying it until the emotional manipulation pulled on Draco by the super-pushy Will and "I'm not going to look at you until you do what I want" Hermione. The characters deserved better than that.
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 26 . 1/2
I don't how in all my years reading fanfics i just came across this story! It's amazing!