Reviews for Friend Number Three
Lallmon chapter 26 . 6/11
The last line made me smile, thank you!
tryingtobestine chapter 26 . 5/20
Great story! I would have loved to read more in this 'verse, about how they continued, and their interactions with the world.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
tryingtobestine chapter 20 . 5/20
Hermione's face made him want to read things!
tryingtobestine chapter 19 . 5/20
Only allowed to talk about the weather
Jasmijn chapter 26 . 3/23
Thank you for this story! I Loved it. I think its something we can all relate to. At some point in their lives I think everyone is wondering about their friends and friendships. How many friends does one have they can actually rely on... Thanks for making me think and love this Draco!
JasperK chapter 26 . 3/17
Such an amazing wander from one state of life to another. where would one be without ones friends? Loved this tale.
closetfangirl98 chapter 5 . 2/15
Best part in the chapter

~" Draco had been through a lot of really awkward moments in his life. The reigning champion was
that time when he had, at the age of twelve,
walked in on Severus Snape getting out of the
shower in the manor's bathroom. He saw
everything."

~Adequate? "Yes," he said. "That's exactly what I
strive for - adequacy."
closetfangirl98 chapter 4 . 2/15
Best part in the chapter

~" He opened his eyes, and
Hermione was still there and still angry. He
decided that counting to ten only worked if the
person was gone when he was done."

~" And if you fuck
anything like you fight, sign me up"

~" It didn't mention his father once, so he must not have been dead or anything, or she would've
said so. "
closetfangirl98 chapter 3 . 2/15

~"Also, he occasionally
had to pass his father in the halls, which was
uncomfortable."

~"Usually Gryffindor gossip was heinously boring, with lots of scandalous hand-holding in the corridors and such, but his least-favourite Weasley getting his heart trampled by his first true lurve? That was just fun. They'd broken up approximately one million times before, according to reliable gossip sources whose names rhyme with "Ransy," but perhaps this one would last."
This was so pure humour
closetfangirl98 chapter 2 . 2/14
The best part of this chapter
~The metaphor in this paragraph had me drooling
" He wondered what it would be like if someone
wrote a different version, from the perspective
of the nastiest boy, just so he could see if the
boy was really as awful as he'd seemed from
Gary's point of view. But who would take the
time to do that?"

~ And this line had me laughing for a good five minutes. Brings out the Draco we all love.
"On the other hand,it was also true in Draco's experience that it was impolite to torture someone in the drawing room, because that sort of activity was only appropriate in the cellar."
closetfangirl98 chapter 1 . 2/13
I have read Friend number three before and I am rereading it because it is brilliant. I was laughing out loud at some places and there was a smile on my face throughout the chapter:)
crookshanks the kitty chapter 26 . 2/11
Amazing. That's all I can say. Love this fic so much!
*Adored* seeing Narcissa rip into Will! And, ah Pansy...she's herself, lol. Great job!
So Will is going to get away with the illegal drugging, huh. It's the same concept as date rape drugs and the issue of consent which is somehow supposed to be "funny" in this story? Not cool. He deserves jail time.
I'm not sure Hermione is worth all the effort Draco has had to make.