Reviews for Friend Number Three
UnicornMist chapter 26 . 10/10
I loved this story! It is irreverent, amusing and interesting. Not your average love story, that's for certain. Thanks for sharing.
duj chapter 26 . 10/7
Very sweet and heartwarming story. chapter 3 . 10/1
The best Hermione and Draco interaction ever. Boy, did they let loose, and boy, did I love it. It's not good for Draco to be so silent. He really needs to let those zingers loose. I loved that the customers kept score. Awesome chapter!
AwaitTheRise chapter 26 . 9/12
I don't think you can imagine how much I loved this. Especially that epilogue. Thank you for bringing joy to hundreds. 3
ElspethGordie chapter 26 . 9/2
That last line is priceless. Rather amusing and at times laugh out loud funny. I think Pansy was my favorite character after Draco, though Will is a quick runner up after that. I really enjoyed Narcissa's berating of "William" and all of Draco's self deprecating internal monologue was excellent. Spot on character and utterly enjoyable. Also thank you for not including Ron. I'm not a Ron hater but he's always in his worst light around Malfoy. Thanks for writing!
khaleeslie chapter 22 . 8/26
That was a disgusting manipulation courtesy of Will. Wonderful story though this chapter was painful.
Kim chapter 26 . 8/22
I really enjoyed this. It was so interesting to watch Draco's character develop and with it his relationship with Hermione. Thank you so much for sharing!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 26 . 7/26
I really enjoyed this story:)
champylin chapter 26 . 6/27
i really really loved this story! and what a way to end it! haha! the vile half baby lol!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 18 . 6/21
Lol, love the letter to George!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 16 . 6/15
Draco thinking muggles are fucking crazy is the best thing ever. That's better than disgust at least haha.
The last sentence is fabulous! Love, love, love!
Monique chapter 26 . 5/3
This was a really good story. I don't usually read such long fics but after the first chapter I was hooked. I loved the new characters, especially Maggie. She reminded me of Molly. Also, Draco getting a Weasley sweater was perfect. Totally fitting. I kind of wish there was more romance in here but overall I really enjoyed it.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved Sucker Punch and read the rest of your stories in a week... While this one is a little weaker, I can definitely see the heart and soul of it. Battling depression is hard.
booklover19a chapter 26 . 4/11
WOW I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I marathoned this and it was worth every second! It's amazing how well you developed the characters in this fic. I really think you could be a professional writer. The thing I liked best about the fic was the passion you put into it, and that's always the most important thing in a story.

Keep writing!