Reviews for Friend Number Three
shadowfax00 chapter 26 . 12/4
What a fun story. I have never read anything as hilarious as the forgetfulness potion. I was laughing like a maniac throughout that bit and whenever it cropped out later. Holy sh*t. Thanks for writing this hilarious piece!
shadowfax00 chapter 16 . 12/4
He is a wizard, he could glamour it.
Sara chapter 26 . 11/7
This story is so beautiful I want to cry thank you so much for writing this story I love you
Andante825 chapter 26 . 10/8
Absolutely love this fic - Draco is sympathetic and believable, and the gentle, occasionally acerbic tone goes perfectly with the very human and believable characterizations. The Pathos Potion is a great plot device, and Gully is a great (Slytherin) house elf. A new favorite story - thank you for writing.
Andante825 chapter 10 . 10/7
Neville's kamikaze children and crunchy/hexagonal Lucius are brilliantly funny.
Andante825 chapter 6 . 10/7
The concept of pastiche Muggle books is utterly brilliant. Love this story so far!
Henrietta chapter 26 . 10/3
This is hands down my favourite Dramione.

Few stories take Draco's perspective from beginning to end, and you accomplished it far beyond what I expected of any fanfics.

A few years ago I found myself in a similar position as this version of Draco you created at the beginning of this story. It took some time to realize that I needed help, and only when I asked for it did I see a possibility of a different and better me.

I'm finding that change is a continuous work in progress. Each step forward is a struggle and a victory. Each lesson a revelation. The road is long but these days the outlook is not so bleak.

Thank you for this story. I'm grateful for the reminder that progress, growth, happily-ever-afters take effort and are everyday achievements.
0ttoke chapter 17 . 9/26
Ugh, they are so disgustingly cute. I love it.
Akshata chapter 14 . 9/7
Why haven't I come across this piece of literary art before? This is the best dramione fanfiction ever! I haven't stopped giggling and smiling and feeling insanely delirious since the first chapter. Riptey, you are one phenomenal writer! Kudos! I hope you continue writing, be it fanfictions or your original work!
Rankin chapter 26 . 6/29
Finished this one and I feel content. Normally I'm ticked off or feeling an existential crisis, but for this one I'm glad it ended as simple as it did.

The truly wonderful thing about this fic was the relationships Draco had amongst the other characters and his own journey to redemption. Could have used more servings of fluff, but it's there and it wasn't too little. Just enough.

9/10
Rankin chapter 22 . 6/29
My mind was ringing alarm bells when they started getting emphatetic to one another but it made crack a smile cuz they were all acting like saps and the wizarding feud was pretty good idea.
Rankin chapter 21 . 6/29
Okay, that bit about the dentist being tortures made me LOL
Rankin chapter 20 . 6/29
For a "humorous" fic, it's pulling A LOT more serious things about the wonders of human interactions and relationship.

A really well done fic.

Though to be honest, I haven't let out an honest chuckle. You've made me smile, and the fluff is really great, but I haven't lol'ed.

Just saying.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 6/28
What about Dinwit Numbah 2?
You know...
Goyle... Or was that Crabbe?

All I know Dimwit Numbah 1 got himself cooked extra crispy.
Lallmon chapter 26 . 6/11
The last line made me smile, thank you!