Reviews for Friend Number Three
thecharles101 chapter 14 . 10/13
this chapter made me a very happy beet. i don't care if that makes me fruity, but i'm definitely gonna vegetate in happiness now . ehehehehehe
turtlepearlove chapter 26 . 8/4
There are so few stories that genuinely bring joy. When you read them you feel involved and happy, this was one of thos2 fics.
From the brilliant dialogues to the on the spot characterizations, everything about this fic was brilliant.
This is my favorite DraMione ever.
Thank you for writing this!
Miss CLZ-M chapter 26 . 7/27
Loved your rom-com! Especially your description of dentists.
spotterhead13 chapter 26 . 7/8
Great great story! Love how you portrayed Draco, and love the slowly but gradually building tentative friendship between Harry and Draco. You made the relationships all so realistic!

Keep writing!
danydanybb chapter 26 . 7/7
This story is pure gold! I started it last night and havent been able to put it down. Between the necesary work and meal breaks, I've been lauging smiling and completely falling in love with this little universe you created. It's perfect! I loved every single character in it. The storyline was perfect and I can't even describe how much I loved Draco! What an amazing job you did writing this! Thank you for sharing it! It's now one of my all time favorite stories :)
Krung chapter 26 . 7/2
hello, i feel extremely guilty to review so belatedly but i dont think i would have been able to convey my thoughts to you until now.

i think i first discovered this fic about about 5 years ago when i was a very hurt and mopey kid who thought the entire world was against them haha. your last author's note really hit me hard, when you described that this little story was about getting better. that's exactly what it did for me. when you related yourself to draco, my heart goes out to you. but i am glad to say that my life has also transformed since then :)

it feels really awkward for me to keep a fanfiction... about harry potter... so close to my heart, and i mean it in a way that i won't ever be able to tell anyone how much something like this matters to me, and how much i treasured reading every word of it. really, thank you so much for writing such a gift. i've read all of your other fics, and am completely and utterly your die hard fan for all of eternity, but nothing will ever get to me like friend number three did.

i think that your writing style is one of my favorites in the entire world, your words were light and personable, but had a way of cutting really deep when it wanted to. if i had this as a text in front of me, i probably would have highlighted half of it as words i'd want to remember.

every revelation draco went through, whether it was about learning how to rely on others, how to do the right thing, or just how not to be a fucking ass, i was with him through every step of the way. the flow of this story was perfect and the lessons (whether you instilled them knowingly or not) really hit home. honestly, i'd probably remember this story on my deathbed haha.

needless to say, your characterizations were all so striking and i was able to see the Draco's and Pansy's and Maggie's and Will's of my life in it. your brilliance in weaving this story together leaves me in awe. just the right amount of musing, of conflict, of heartbreak, and the like, and i know it's an experience i will never have again reading anything else.

since 2011, i've probably read this about 20 times, at least. which is why i feel embarrassed of this dopey little review 5 years too late. this has always been my go to read when i feel bad, when i feel good, when i want to feel inspired. it has never lost its magic for me :)

so, thank you so much for this. i hope you'll never forget that at least one person in this world loves your work immensely, and is forever grateful to you for it. x

p.s best opening line to anything at all ever in the world
anonymous chapter 21 . 6/29
I have read my fair share of dramione fanfictions but never before have I ever been compelled to leave a review. The story is absolutely refreshing and peppered up with the kind of humour I adore.
The writer has done a fabulous job in bringing out the Draco I have come to love. He has a sick sense if humour which works fine with me. I just wanted to congratulate the writer for all the effort put in by her.
jperks chapter 26 . 6/18
I enjoyed your story so very much. It was wonderful and profound, full of humor and warmth. Draco's journey into friendship and love was a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing it.
CasaCan chapter 26 . 6/15
Everytime I read this story that last line always gets me. Love it :)
greeneyewitch chapter 26 . 5/15
Super the different directions you took the story...super sweet and fun...
Annevader chapter 25 . 5/7
I just reread this story for probably the billionth time, and I have to say it's probably my favourite on this entire website. You really did a fantastic job with this one. Also, I caught the Kurt Vonnegut (Curt von Nuggat) reference this time around. Just taking a rare moment to fangirl over the story. Thanks for writing this!
MySilverEyedSlytherin chapter 26 . 4/2
So I just finished rereading this story and I still love it as the first time I read it! :)
i honestly refuse to believe draco is as ignorant to not know what cookie dough is or what New York is like in the chapter where they watched a movie he's a wizard that doesnt mean they dont know fucking geography or words lmao i can't read this not only does draco have no personality at all but you write him to sound incredibly stupid
rissa.katharine1 chapter 18 . 2/22
Lol, Hermione's letter. I literally laughed out loud.

...It was more of a snicker.
Lavatory Attendant chapter 1 . 2/11
(And a little bit of background first: I just emerged from a cave of long-time-D/Hr-lovers that haven't read a fan fiction in years and now for no particular reason I absorb them in masses. I just finished a particularly horrifying one, with the odd OoC and plenty of plotholes and an astounding amount of reviews and favourites.)
And here I am. I just finished the first chapter and I already love the story! Seriously, Draco is - apart from being me, basically - a thoughtfully written character, and I haven't had such a fine observation of him in a while. You're hitting my sense of humour spot on, that definitely adds to it, but I'm always happy to read stories that are well-written and intelligent, and even more so when they're humorous, because that's probably the hardest. So yeah, your first chapter is really promising and I just wanted to let you know. I guess I'll review as I progress, I can't wait! :)