Reviews for Fated from Long Ago
NO-LONGER-IN-USE-DELETE-ASAP chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really love how nostalgic and melancholy this story is. I love how strong your Sparrow is and how she has accepted her life and moved on although the pain is still there. I also love the relationship you gave Sparrow/Reaver. I firmly believe that there is something beyond all the debauchery of Reaver and you found a way to wonderfully display it here and also in "The Queen's Waltz". (Showing his other side is EXTREMELY difficult to do and I have only seen a handful of authors do it correctly and I have seen an even smaller amount of authors even bother going beyond the perverted side of Reaver.) For your attention to detail and the way you seem to intimately know the characters, I commend you and you never cease to impress me with your stories. :)

I've read quite a bit of your stories and I find myself enchanted every time.

-V.V
Crisium chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I love Reaver/Sparrow pairings, and though I don't read much Fable fic, I love this story. It's got a beautiful half-melancholy sweetness to it that's very compelling. Well done!
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was a great story! I love the implication at the end with the Shadow Court. Very good!
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
aw! It was good!
Chellybaby chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was confusing... but in a good way :) I loved the simplicity, and the way it makes the reader relate... I wonder what I would do in that situation? I can say that this is one of the best oneshots I have read, well done :)
Arrancar13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Love it. Simple as that. I love how you incorporated what Theresa was telling the Hero about the future. I love the twist at the end about going to the Shadow Court.