Reviews for Camp Jane Austen
EstanceMoriarty chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I can see that you never delivered on your 3 week's schedule...
You have to update now !
Please ?
mrs eli darcy chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
please keep updating! this is really good, i enjoyed it so much! PLEASE
demonwings13 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Your story idea is original, but it seems as if it's going to digress into a retelling of Pride and Prejudice, rather than the story of the actual characters at camp, which might go quite differently. You also focus alot on the small details like schedules and actual times and also little daily details which are not necessary and a bit cluttering of the actual plot. Stories can also have cut-scenes, so you don't have to have characters saying "well, alright, it's time, let's go here now." You can simply cut to a later time period, which is much easier to read and helps the story move forward more smoothly. Your characters also seem a bit vapid and two-dimensional at present, but maybe that's just because there have been so few chapters posted so far. I was wondering if there were actual camps like this that you might know, just Regency camps in general maybe, because I'd love to go to one. Happy writing!
Child Of Old chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Oh, this is a brillient story! Don't you wish it was actually like this? Please hurry up with the next chapter, even though I'm pretty sure I know whats going to happen I'm desperate to read it! Please update! x
Alethea R. Grey chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
OMG i love it UPDATE SOONER PLEASE D:
SoulToSqueez chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Oh my I loved it :) please update, pretty pretty please :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Good job Hermione! I laughed so much over the last part!

This was a pleasure to read once again, it was really good! I seriously don't like Miss Woodhouse but I really like Mrs. Gardiner! She is soo cool!

I really can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait to see what will happen between Darcy and Elizabeth!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
seethesunlight346 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I like this... I hope you update soon... It would be lovely to read more of this lol : )
lalala777 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Love it! Now that they've met Bingley and Darcy, things should get interesting...

Update soon!
Gentileschi chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I love this story! And seriously wish there was such a camp :)
4everthankful chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Just joined in and totally love this premise and what you have written so far! What a great idea! Please keep going as I can't wait to see how things unfold!
Ravendream17 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
I like this, it is a very original concept. I was wondering when Darcy would show up! I hope you will update more regularly, I'm looking forward to reading more!
dancesprite367 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Yes, please please please keep up this story. It is a great one. Good job and thanks!
jen chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
love it
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
OH my G-d! Hermionewiz27 that was fantastic! I can't tell you how much I had looked forward to this chapter! That was a delightful first meeting between Lizzie and Darcy! I can't wait for read more about them! I love the characters of Jane and Elizabeth!

I look forward to the next chapter!