Reviews for Don't Blame Me
DeLong chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
This is totally based on leaving paradise! Not that I'm complaining...and i do love Eddie as Caleb :) Great job!
AllieCat1356 chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
This is pretty good! Can't wait to read more. Very creative plot. I just wish you would describe people more. What if this was your own story, and none of us had read Twilight? We wouldn't know what Bella, Renee, Edward, Esme, or basically anyone else looks like. And really, we don't, since the Cullens aren't in vampire form. We don't know what Forks looks like. We don't even know the name of her father! I would like for you to use imagery a bit more, describe. Other than that, awesome!
Goldmoon Reader chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
please please please please update this .. its going really really good!
PeanutButterPrincess chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Hey sisterhoodfan,

I love this story so far. Your on my Favorite Authors List! Keep up the good work! However, Watch out for aposterphies in words like I'm, There's, and How's.

Love PeanutButterPrincess
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
can't wait to read what happens next
madikateco chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
a spanish jared...i like it :)

awesome chappy :)

x
madikateco chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
intense :)

great chapter :)

xx
IChimpz chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
Well, since you're bothering me on Twitter, I should just leave a two word review.

But, I'll be nice.

I have never seen this idea on FanFiction, and you defiantly made it amazing. I loved reading it, and I can't wait till you update.

Which you should.

Soon.

Bet'cha five dollars you have a review. D

IChimpz
animal8 chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Brilliant! Loving how Edward and Bella are starting to talk to each other. Looking forward to seeing how things develop further between them. Please, update soon! ;)
Always in This Twilight chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
It seems good so far.

blackandivorykeys chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
How did I miss this?

Nice work. Fucktabulous. I'll be waiting. *cough nagging cough* :)
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
love tit:)
sprinter1 chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
awesome. very good. cant wait to read the next chapter ]
Cheekyy.Kikii chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
Survey says: PLAY VOLLEYBALL.

UPDATE!