Reviews for Hey Pandora
Procyonpaw chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful and poetic...I have no other words to describe such a expressive work. Excellent job!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, that was powerful writing.
Red Brother chapter 1 . 7/11/2009

THIS IS AMAZING D:~~ I'm like, getting all kinds of chills, holy CRAP. I've seen this about, six or seven times passing through here thinking, hey, I should read that, that looks interesting. AND AH D: I'm so very glad I finally did.

This is short, and generally the short stuff kinda leaves you hanging in a bad way. But this is really good because you don't need more than what you're given, it's richly written and complete. And I really don't think you need to worry about the tenses, either, I didn't notice it at all (I've never had an amazing grip on the english language myself, but still %D;) Not to mention, this is some good love for some less prominent characters~~

I really have to say thanks a bunch for writing this, it made my night~

No one specific chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Nao and Sota do need more love. Their deaths were really sad...
Azalee chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Whoaa. I assure you, you're quite brilliant yourself. The style is GORGEOUS and the princess analogy works very well with Nao and I love your theory of how she died. And the description of Sota. This is a LOVELY tribute to them~
PMiller1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yeah, 1st every Sota X Nao Fic.
Tenthlttr chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
pretty amazing first chapter, man. Leaves you wondering what'll happen. keep up the quality in later chapters (if there are any) and you'll have one of the better stories in this collection. I'd really like to see more of this, as Sota x Nao fictions are hard to come by. A really good one will provoke others to write, enhancing the entire cycle of web-based literature.

Sorry this was so long (and poetic)... good chapters do this to me.

Keep up the good work!

*runs off singing 'the circle of life' at the top of my lungs*