Reviews for Insert Apocalyptic Philosophical Title Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
:D Gotta say I love Ben :) oh and Shirley too (please don't eat me)
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved it. Thought it was hilarious from start to finish, but what's with all the Mary Sue's copying the name Bella, for god's sake? And to think they try and argue that they're unique. Damn posers.
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Honestly...now I want to join...I dunno...something about Mary Sues gets to me...Is it the fact that every story where the main character is an OC means the OC is a Mary Sue...or is it the fact that I feel authors are trying to put themselves in a fandom and...well...y'know...I'm gonna stop now before the dots-continuity disease spreads...
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
...why didn't I read this earlier? XD LOL.

This was hilarious. Amazing. *nods* I got the Hemophobia deal (x Anyhow Care to explain who created the ACMSES deal? It'll make me smile.

-RV
Mr. Monday chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Shirly, you have single handedly done what every on the freaking planet has wanted to do since the beginning of time! Thank you! (And Ben, guard that flask with your life, esspecially against Aster and Tash.)
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is me before reading: o.o ?

This is me after reading: o_0 ?

This is me now: o.0 ?

This is the weirdest, strangest, downright head-tilting story I've ever read. Not only did I not understand ANYTHING about Mary-Sues and nukes, but I also, beforehand, thought that Shirley was a demon shrub.

Hum. Maybe it's just me.
Silvaria chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Death to the Sue! Umm, anyways... good job. Not in character, but then again, how could it be? There was a MARY-SUE RUNNING AROUND!

Oh, and if Shirley was eating the Twilight books, she really doesn't have any good taste.
Ossa chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
(just so ya know, I'm not Ossa. I'm her mate and she asked me to send a couple a messages while she's otherwise engaged, and i decided to take the oppertunity to read some of the Society story things she loves so much)

I really enjoyed this, thought it was brilliant - or epic, to steal one of Aimee's (mutual friend of mine and Oz's) fav words. Reading this, I can see why the society is so popular.

It's was funny, it was clever and it was different.

To borrow a cliche, keep up the good work, mate. I'd quite like to read another like this.

(I apologize for my crap grammar and spelling)
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
-runs upstairs to closet- -comes back down with a lone stiletto-

Here. It's the award for Best Crack about Joshua's Trisexualty() Award. Since my last one was the Shuu Shoe... I figured I'd stick with footwear. The winning line was:

""Are you kidding me? He's got to be the most ambiguously oriented character in this fandom!"

Ben rolled his eyes. "Shirley, it's Hemophobia not Homophobia"

So... yeah. -not feeling very original- Tis all.
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
*Attempts not to laugh, but fails horribly* So...funny! "Don't mess with with nukes." Great line! Great story too!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
WOOT! that was probably one of the best fics yet! you are VERY talented in this line of work, my friend. welcome to the Society!

kudos to Shirley, btw. TWILIGHT MUST DIE! XD

well done, and i hope to see more from you!

Ryuu-chan
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ooh, no reviews! May I have the honors? ;P

You've blown me away. Maybe it's because we've talked a bit and stuff and I get some of the inside references here, but even so, this is the most hilarious fanfiction I've read in ages, and in addition to that it's a good way for me to shout FUCK YES DIE MARY SUE DIE, you know, the writer equivalent of blowing stuff up to vent rage. :D Third, you prove that just because it's the "parody" genre gives people no excuse to write the story in utter stupidness- 'cause this fic actually makes sense and guess what, it's BETTER! Whodathunkit?

I can easily suggest that the humor or parody angle in writing is your niche. For example, your other story "A World Apart" is also good, and it's written in more or less the same style and "isms" that set you apart from other writers- and you compare that story to this one and go, "Geez. He just pulls this approach off SO much better, it feels more natural and everything." Hope that makes sense. So yes I think now that the humorous approach is your strong-point in writing and I think it'd be pretty epic to see you write future stories where you play to this strength- I don't doubt you'll churn out something that surpasses anything we could dream about. :D

Pleasure reviewing this for you, man. Favorited.

Keep it real! -Schwa

P.S: Sorry I forgot to write that email like I said I would. I keep putting it off and remembering and getting distracted in a continuous loop... XD Heh.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You know, everyone in the Society has something weird. Tash, Harriet, and Lauren are fangirls, Kate, Emma, and Beth are sophisticated Welshies, Adrian is an immortal Librarian, Blake has a sense of humor of null, Sumire has a bias for fandoms, Valerie is hyper, Aster is a hyperactive and exceedingly powerful fae, Camille has an android, Willie is secretive, Tyler and Drake are Tyler and Drake...

...and now someone comes with a muse...?

Well, I did notice a few continuity errors (Blake is too casual, Ben broke the fourth wall several times with nothing happening, and there shouldn't be an issue with nuking a fandom, considering all effects wane after the Sue leaves...

But good job anyway and welcome to the Society! (Wow, we say that line way too often xD)