Reviews for It's The Thought That Counts
Kiadi chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Now this is really good! I'm glad you didn't have Kagome and Inu-Yasha get each other like so many other fanfics do, the idea is so overused and I think it turned out better this way.

Once again, a great fic.
RISCHEL14 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
AAWE! THAT WAS SO CUTE! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
Nebula chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Aww this was so cute! I love it!
Lady Hiko chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Gah! *dies of sugary sweetness* That was excellent! I really love Inu Yasha's gift and even found myself looking a picture of the bloom on the internet. It's a rather lovely flower.
~Lady Hiko
SporkPsycho chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I read this a few months ago but didn't review... I felt so bad! I love this Christmas fic and hope you keep writing other fanfiction!
Bye!
Pokahydee chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Aww, this was so sweet Inuyasha can be a sweetie sometimes ne? ~. I love the thought of Kagome bringing modern stuff back to Sengoku Jidai it's great Anyway, this is such a sweet little Christmas story Anyway, I'm gonna have to read more of your stories, not now though, I have class in a few. Good luck with your writing ~. ~ Pokahydee
NickDWolfwood2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
well its good so far but is there going to be another chappie? there should be. you should have sesshomaru give inuyasha a gift that would be new! hehe any who g2g bye!
Houseki chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle* GIGGLE FIT! this was one of my fav stories from your site! are you gonna put them al on F-F-Net? please do! you are my favorite fanfiction author! i have read and loved all of your stories! and it may sound cheesy and corny but i really see you as a role model for my writing. i know i don't even know you but i really do think of you like that! okay, i sound really crappy saying this so i'm just gonna stop.
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Good story, I loved it!
Aila the Healer chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
OHMIGODS! I FOUND IT!_ i read this fic on a web site(2 yrs ago) and its one of my faves so im looking here on and think of trying to find it!*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!* AND I FIND IT!*HUUUUUUUUUGS!* *goes to print it off* luv ya chan! and ur wrk!
Bolts Lady chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Christmas is my favourite moment of the year! u made me feel happy! thanks!
Jezunya chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii _
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Hee hee*_* that was cute and funny. *_*
Lizzy the dragon gal chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
!(If you want to know about the "shiny" thing, then e-mail me, and I'll explain)Anywho, THAT WAS SOO COOL!
Azurite chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Kawaii! Secret Santa is such a great idea for the gang... and you made it so nice and simple, unlike my complicated fic P I'd like to know Inuyasha's reaction to the second to last line though: But as long as you love me so... hehe... good work!