Reviews for Missing memories
readingpower chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Nice plot, it's really interesting. I hope you update soon.
Angecornu chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
aww, Alfred is such a nice guy, worrying like that over Liet! Can't wait for more!
Cucolla chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
I'm happy that you keep going with your story I like the attitute of Alfred he's such a good friend. And Katiushka is inestable...So good relation with the canon. Want to know if Rosette had someone to do with Francis or the space pirate
Amare Deansgate chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
This is my first time reviewing a story so I hope I'm doing it right, but your story is really great! Had me hooked from the beginning and left me heartbroken when I didn't see chapter 8 was on yet :(. It's gripping and i can't wait for the next one! -
fjcute chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
This story kicks ass!

The last chapter is especially great.

Russia is my favorite character ever, and everything that he said was exactly right.

Victory makes people cocky and ignorant. Makes them think that they are higher then anything. Pain shows people how defenceless we are. That we are all alike in at least that way.

Russia does not intend to be evil, and you cannot blame him for anything that he has done, realy. He can't help it if he got a cracked mentality. Yet everyone will call him a monster, for trying to help something in this world, just because it goes wrong.

It's not his fault. It's not anyone's fault realy. It is the only way he knows, so of course that is what he would follow.

While England and France grew up wealty nations with anything that they needed (most of this gained from colonies), Russia grew up in a harsh land, where he had to find any way to live. You can't blame him for anything he has done. All he has ever seen is eyes full of hate and fear...

it can wrench anyone's heart...

i'm rambling now. sorry. Anyway, kickass story! Keep it up! I'm setting up a story alert, so I can stay posted for future chapters.
DarthAnimus chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I've always held a special fondness towards sci-fi AUs in any fandom, probably because they're so rare. This story is a prime example of a good sci-fi story. I like the world you've built around the characters and the plotline is fascinating. Keep up the good work!
Courtney JoAnne chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
God this is so amazing! There were a few typos here and there, but mostly everything was well written and captivating!

More Please!
Azeituna chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Loved your story I'm a total fan of Sci-fi and I find the background well done, the plot logic and interesting but most than all I like the characterisation you make. How Lithuania deals with amnesy, Raivis being insecure and nervous robot, I can't wait to see Ivan. Loved it
Anon chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Can't wait to see more! I absolutely love this fic.
Tessa Marlene chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Can't wait to read that plot you mentioned, and finally see Russia. You're doing well with this but, for the love of God, please solve the mystery and tell us what happened to poor Liet. XD
yoru chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
uwa I read this on LJ and I'm so happy to see it here! I LOVE this story! Keep it up!
Tessa Marlene chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Awesome chapter. Thank you for treating us to it when you had to study (I have to prepare for an interview and instead I'm reading this _) Now come on, bring in the purple eyed character. Give us some insight into what happened to Toris, like in a dream or something.
Baron von Riktenstein chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Aw, Matthew

And Francis sounds... D

Anyway, interesting mix of Sci-fi inspirations (I say that, but I'm only familiar with a few of the ones listed there). Hoping to learn more about poor Toris

*Blood, Rain, & Roses*

VampiregirlED
Tessa Marlene chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I love the Star Trek vibe coming off of this (unless that's not what you were going for. Sorry, just saw the movie and loved it.) It's even better that Toris is the main character, I adore him. And Alfred sharing a past with him? A. Oh, and let me guess, Russia is coming up. A bow to the almighty Ivan. Can't wait for the rest.
Random lurker chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Oh my God. Asimov robots and Hetalia and a(n also rather Asimovian) puzzly-plot-kind of thing. You, my good madam/sir, have my unending amazement and respect for writing such a story. (I'm pretty sure I've literally never seen a fanfic like that.) I will totally keep an eye out for updates _