Reviews for Lights, Camera, Paparazzi!
Ceecile chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
Uh? Who the hell are Jukka, Jarno and Emäntä?

I don't get it.

Well, I think I do get what happened, but I don't get why you didn't re-read it more thoroughly before posting it. So it wouldn't be that obvious that this was just copied from somewhere.
emochanty chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
This is SUCH a good story pls update!
sharonlovesjb chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Oh em ge! You HAVE to, and I mean it, have to finish this story. Like, it's legit. You. Have. To. Finish. It.

Hahhaha, GREAT, fantasic job!
Ceecile chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Just read all seven chapters and I loved every single one of them!

It's gonna be hard now having to wait for the next chapters since I didn't have to so far.

I hope I won't have to wait too long!

:D
lizz622 chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
deffinatly need to update. This story is really good:)
lizz622 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
I think it would be aesome if your wrote more. this is realy good. :)
sharonlovesjb chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Wow you are a good writer! Please write more :) I can't wait to see what happens next !
whysosiriusblack45 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
i really like the story :) keep writing! XD
Bellatrix Kale chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Not a Jonas fan but I like this story. Good plot and a great OC.
Kakashis-girl90 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Ahh loved the drunk scene hilarious reminded me of the last time I got that way only it was a little less cleaner and she didn't get force fed a hot dog...no comment ;
Kakashis-girl90 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Awsome chapter as always but darn you for making me want starbucks!The nearest one where I live is over an hour away *Faints*
Shereeeeboo chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! :D
imma1pirate1argh chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Uh, -dies- That was awesome! Well worth the wait! I can't wait to see what happens between Joe and Izze, AND Carter and Nick. So cute!

-Gives you a Jake H.-

Love you bestie!
dormantaccount.deleted chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Thats all I can say. This is one of the mos cutest and funniest stories ever. You HAVE to update. This is just too good
imma1pirate1argh chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Guh! So close Damn her for being drunk and not remembering! Awesome update. Next? [: