Reviews for Dying Of The Light
Myrddin le Fay chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Hey, some corn here and there with all then, 'everyone knowing', but after that AWESOME!
UnguidedLight chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
awesome story! :)
Just Wolf chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
Great story. I really liked the begining abd the ending was good, although the Snyder thing was just weird (but well done). Anyway, deadly story, the plot was great.
Kirsty1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2002
I loved it, I've read this story a few times and it seems it gets better and better (even though it hasent changed Weird or what)
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 5/9/2002
Good piece of work. It was tautly written and I found the developing relationship between Willow and Buffy very convincing. Every familiar element was in place from Xander quips to Willow babble. A fine piece of work.
Catherine chapter 4 . 2/10/2001
That was so cool! Please keep writing!
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
*grins* this was got the characters perfectly...(and as a closet Buffy/Willow shipper, this is even better...) Alan, the Mad Dragon
Squall Leonhart1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Just adding this to my favourite stories list! See ya later!
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I really liked this story because it had everything a Hero's journey should have in it. It had love, honor, impossible odds against the "good guys" and it had grief. I strobgly recommend this story.
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
*clapping furiously* Bravo! One of the best stories that I've ever read on the net! I think it would be pretty cool to see Buffy and Willow get together on the show itself. Think it may be a possibility? Anyways, keep it up!
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
I don't usually swear in my reviews, but I feel the need to right now... Holy . Snyder makes a good villain. You have no idea how glad I was that the mayor ate him.
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Wow... this is really good. Can't wait to see what happens in the end!
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Coooolll. As usual, up to the fine standards of most of the stories that I've been reading on this website. Keep it up.