Reviews for Geeks In Love
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 6/22
"Homonerds don't mate like normal humans do, see—they are constantly in some sort of competition and strive to prove who has the bigger penis—obviously me—while excreting pheromones that make them want to throw off their glasses, demagnetize their braces, and take off their pocket protectors so they can titter around and consider making out."

Johnny stared at him.

Okay, the entire room stared at him. Lavi frowned; was there something on his face? Other than sexy, that is.
...oh my god! Did u just...write the prologue to a nerdy gay Kama sutra? Damn that was...freakishly hilarious! What are you man? Hands down you are a witty little chick! The make out was hawt! ;) n kinda funny in a weird way too, thanks to lavi n his incessant comments! (keep 'em coming pal! Woo hoo!) and the epilogue gosh! Thank you a bazillion times fr the epilogue! I was betting (with myself...coz I am boring like that so yeah!) whether or not they would lose their V-cards at the end of this story ;) and they did! Oh happy day! :) thank you so much for the story! U have a way with humor! Keep it up pal! Love ya :)
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 6/22
Wow! A date-o! Finally the date-o! Well with our beloved geeks here that's as romantic as it gets I guess :P but still its fine it could've gone far worse! Toma n tyki are here too! Wow! Oh did I tell you I love tyki flirting with Allen in yullen fics? Coz I soooo totes love it :3 gods I should stop reading your stories! Your craziness is contagious! :P ;D
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 6/22
" I hope you're not comparing your penis," exactly my thoughts:P though even I think Kanda wouldn't do thaat sorta thing :P n oh lenalee lee how I love thee! She totes set them up...a matchmaker extraordinaire indeed :3
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 6/22
The punk that shall not be named! Lol! Awww Kanda is soo totally gay fr the punk in question:P and yeah seriously ffXII is a bitch! My bro is a selfproclaimed greatest gamer that ever graced the earth...and even he finds the game difficult...though he would die rather than admit it ;)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/22
Yeah even I hate monopoly! Just like Kanda I always had a tendency to end up in jail! The dices were cursed I tell you! :(

He huffed. "And, what kind of flexible freak do you take me for—"...hats off! I couldn't stop rofling! (is that even a word?) oh well :)
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/22
Woah! Geek Kanda n Allen? Seeeeexy :3
zaya red bloom chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
lol i love it….great details and the story plot was funny and silly to read….i love how they insult each other but still like each other….great work on this story 3
Duel-Illusion chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Your story is so fantastic! Just...Just...OH MY God! I just can't get over it! I'm sitting in my house smileing like a freakin mad person w Thank You SO much for writing this you have made my fuckin life!
hobozrule chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Yayyyyyy this was great! I honestly so ready to be disappointed at the end haha I thought they were going to be playing a game or something but yayyyyyyy no longer virgins XD this was great and yet were honestly just so cute haha
May-Ruzuki chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Oh my god, even if it was a bit vague, SO HOT!... its almost hotter reading it from an outsiders perspective. XD
May-Ruzuki chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
I feel slightly ashamed I understand all the references in this, even the vague ones and the mentions of names, and had a ton of trouble with references in your music story. But then I just remembered I wasnt even alive in the 80s anyways so whatever.
May-Ruzuki chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Oh my god. I am seriously dying here. And Kandas comment about being too busy to get laid suits me SO WELL! Except the fact that I have been laid, then dumped the boy cause he was cutting into video game time. And cause he sucked at sex. But mostly because video games over boys.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Oh my GOSH the entire volcanoes thing had me dying. Thanks for making me die.
Duckie-Kun chapter 6 . 12/31/2013