Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Wonderful chapter 2 . 3/10
Great. Another story where Edward fucks anything. Yawn. How original. Bella will swoop in and he'll be a one woman man. Romantic. Taming the whore.
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
I've loved the story. I don't even know how fast I read it. I wish there was more. I wasn't ready to let go of them at 3 am when I needed to sleep so I could go to work.
AHotMess chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
I was a horrible lurker through out this whole story because I listen vs read it, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It was an amazing journey. Thank you so much for writing it!

~k
LovelyinLavender chapter 30 . 2/6/2016
Great story-kept me on the edge of my seat. But I feel like there were a lot of loose ends. I'm glad Edward/Bella and Kyle/Mandy are alright, and I'm glad the relationship between Edward and his father seems to be on the road to repair. But what about Jasper/Alice? What of their fate? Do Jasper and Bella ever reconcile down the road? What happened to James and Victoria/the rest of the drug lords?
mrsfifty chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
Wow this is amazing, very well written. Love how you write the story.
VampWitchCat chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I only wish I knew a little more about what happens to everyone. Good job!
Lyndseyxx chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
Not my usual type of story but I'm glad I took a chance, really enjoyed this
roguefaery chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
I'm trying really hard to finish this story ... But your over-use of the word I hate most in the world is making it very difficult. I hate "the R word." And I especially hate it when people use it as an derogatory synonym for stupid. As I look at my beautiful nephew, who was born with a chromosomal defect, it's hard for me to understand how people can use that word so freely and so wrong.

/heartbroken/
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
Oh, I was like 'Must check out all her other stories' after reading 'Breaking the silence' and iv'e already read this fanfic! don't know if I reviewed before, think I read this before I created my account, but very good, yes, really liked it!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
nice story...amazing
MDIlikewhoa chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
Loved this story so much!
sue1zide chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
What a great epilogue!
sue1zide chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Is the Captain Edward's father?
sue1zide chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
Oh. I thought the police were looking for him. It must be Jared?
sue1zide chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
At 1st I thought it was Jasper but that didn't make any sense. Maybe Kyle? No, because then they'd know where Edward is.
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »