Reviews for Double Take
lol chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
tad?
lol chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
great story but chapters are bit short!
cc chapter 93 . 8/24/2014
Plz update soon and don't lose the courage or ur imagination for this because this the first story that I'm fully attached to and its hard for me to do that sometimes but the emotion in this story is something u can feel and its like ur watching what happen u laugh with them, cry with them,and get mad with them. I give this book a 100% because I believe this book gives of inspiration and I'm inspired thank you for writing this story. Plz don't stop now. Thank u. From,
Courtney Hults
Sesshomarubyheart chapter 93 . 8/3/2014
Okay, so I have read this story from the very beginning since yesterday and finally am all caught up. I cannot wait to read more and what happens, it is a very good story. As I have read others of yours and I enjoy them greatly. I am also possibly going to be reading a few more of yours as well.
starrob122 chapter 93 . 7/27/2014
Please continue
Desconocida chapter 93 . 5/28/2014
Hi I love your fic and to be honest is very long very long never had read so much in my life but that if median valuable all worth it.
I want to thank you for not making spelling mistakes as I am a Mexican and Spanish tradusco.
No evenings are great please do not delay continualo
I look forward to the continuation
HylianStar chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE FOR GODS SAKE!
HylianStar chapter 93 . 5/24/2014
UPDATE!
retirwsseluelceht chapter 33 . 3/29/2014
Huhuhuh fav chapter yet! So excited to read more (:
zacefron546 chapter 93 . 3/20/2014
OMG plz update I love yur stories! Nd this one was wow!
Guest chapter 93 . 3/11/2014
So sweet and building. Their relationship is developing well. Looking for a good next chapter. Keep writing! Such fun! Thanks so much.
Star Wars Queen chapter 93 . 3/8/2014
Hey! I have scrolled past your story many times, but just recently read it. I really enjoy the risks that you take! I would appreciate it if you read my story and gave me some feedback!
jenny868 chapter 93 . 3/8/2014
Read this story all week. So good
Estringe chapter 93 . 3/7/2014
Thank you for updating your story makes me happy! On the other hand, I truly hope you are doing alright. Hang in there. :/
Sherbert chapter 93 . 3/7/2014
Thankyouuuu for updating! I can't wait till you update the others as well! :D