Reviews for Double Take
Update soon please
Kkadijakk chapter 93 . 7/2
U can't just leave us like that im so hurt jk I know being a author is hard I never even wrote a story I tried and I stopped I have so much ideas but I don't know how to start anyways I know ur busy so it's understandable. oh btw your stories r awsomeand u said 5 or 7 more chapters in like the beginning of this story now look where u r at 93 chapters. Hey r u going too do 100 chapters or what ok so last ur an amazing writer I can see u in the future making big money if u publish this story then make a series.
Kkadija chapter 33 . 6/29
So much for 5 or 7 more chapter its litterally 93 chapters! Sorry but my laptops GLITCHING i cant log on.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/26
Awesome plot and chapter
lol chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
lol chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
great story but chapters are bit short!
cc chapter 93 . 8/24/2014
Plz update soon and don't lose the courage or ur imagination for this because this the first story that I'm fully attached to and its hard for me to do that sometimes but the emotion in this story is something u can feel and its like ur watching what happen u laugh with them, cry with them,and get mad with them. I give this book a 100% because I believe this book gives of inspiration and I'm inspired thank you for writing this story. Plz don't stop now. Thank u. From,
Courtney Hults
Sesshomarubyheart chapter 93 . 8/3/2014
Okay, so I have read this story from the very beginning since yesterday and finally am all caught up. I cannot wait to read more and what happens, it is a very good story. As I have read others of yours and I enjoy them greatly. I am also possibly going to be reading a few more of yours as well.
starrob122 chapter 93 . 7/27/2014
Please continue
Desconocida chapter 93 . 5/28/2014
Hi I love your fic and to be honest is very long very long never had read so much in my life but that if median valuable all worth it.
I want to thank you for not making spelling mistakes as I am a Mexican and Spanish tradusco.
No evenings are great please do not delay continualo
I look forward to the continuation
Allirea chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Allirea chapter 93 . 5/24/2014
userid2318759187961967 chapter 33 . 3/29/2014
Huhuhuh fav chapter yet! So excited to
zacefron546 chapter 93 . 3/20/2014
OMG plz update I love yur stories! Nd this one was wow!
Guest chapter 93 . 3/11/2014
So sweet and building. Their relationship is developing well. Looking for a good next chapter. Keep writing! Such fun! Thanks so much.