Reviews for Double Take
finish the story
Maybeprobably chapter 1 . 8/5
Please finish this!
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 5/27
I love dick as an arrogant playboy who eventually changes for kori
31Bravo chapter 94 . 5/20
Glad to see that you have returned to writing, great chapter and I am looking forward to more updates
StarRobfan chapter 94 . 4/18
Hello I am fairly new to fanfiction and I eventually came across your stories which are all amazing, it always saddened me when I re read this and some other stories (a lot of times) you did and not know how it would end. It was fun imaging how it would go but the way you have written these stories so well I wanted to see how you would end it. However I am not demanding you go update all your stories now I am just grateful that maybe I might have some closure. If not its always nice that the stories are there and I can read them again
r0bstarfan13 chapter 94 . 4/17
I'm so confused. I was so angry at Richard for cheating, and I wanted Kory to leave them forever, even though they are obviously my favorite pairing. But now he's being so sweet and apologetic and my stomachs actually in knots. your writing is amazing. I was very glad to see this story updated even though messes with my emotions.
Fiery Crusader chapter 94 . 4/17
I never thought I'd see an update long after the previous one, but I'm thrilled nonetheless! I must have read this story so many times despite the chapter count that it's not even funny lol.

It'll be a while for Richard to officially mend his mistakes with Kory, but at least they're on the right track to recovery. Their relationship has gone through its highs and lows throughout the years and I have no doubt that their bond will be near unbreakable when they get through this. Of course Richard might be looking at a very complicated future if his hand cannot be fully recovered, and I can only hope he'll be able to find an administrative position in his field of work that would require less physical effort.

Thank you so much for the update and I hope to see the next one soon!
So happy to see you are back 3
Can't wait for the next update, and please try to update on You've Got Mail! I love that story sooo much :)
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 94 . 4/16
Ahhh! I was basically dancing when you updated! I'm so happy you did because this is my top favorite fanfictions! This was great, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
Update soon please
Kkadijakk chapter 93 . 7/2/2015
U can't just leave us like that im so hurt jk I know being a author is hard I never even wrote a story I tried and I stopped I have so much ideas but I don't know how to start anyways I know ur busy so it's understandable. oh btw your stories r awsomeand u said 5 or 7 more chapters in like the beginning of this story now look where u r at 93 chapters. Hey r u going too do 100 chapters or what ok so last ur an amazing writer I can see u in the future making big money if u publish this story then make a series.
Kkadija chapter 33 . 6/29/2015
So much for 5 or 7 more chapter its litterally 93 chapters! Sorry but my laptops GLITCHING i cant log on.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Awesome plot and chapter
lol chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
tad?
lol chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
great story but chapters are bit short!