Reviews for The Partners in the Bedroom
aspenleaf173 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
very cool please write more!
mangagirl16 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Aw...no more chapters to read. :(

Please update son! _
Imagination-Parade chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I'm glad you did a chapter during "The Woman in the Sand." That was such an awesome episode! I loved this part:

"You just admitted that you think I’m such a kick ss fighter no one could touch me, that’s how. Booth thought, his grin widening. But if she didn’t realize that’s what she was thinking he wasn’t going to point it out only to have her burst his bubble and deny it."

Great job!
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
great chapter and good point. I bet he slept on the floor in the show. look forward to more soon
Deja and Darcie chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I love this collection! I think the bickering in these chapters was excellent, very well done. Most of it struck me as funny.

I loved the "how was that a compliment?" line from Brennan and how it affected Booth. Booth's thoughts were very funny in this chapter.

I'm looking forward to some bedroom action that you promised for the next chapter. I'm a sucker for some B&B lovin'. Update soon!

~Deja
RowdyRomantic chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I really liked this chapter...

you have them both in perfect character.
RowdyRomantic chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Loved this:

“It never occurred to you to wake me up? Instead you find it easier to carry me all the way into your apartment. Speaking of which, why are we in your apartment?” She asked.

Sounded just like her!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
So loving...

very nice !
206 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I really enjoyed these, I hope you write more!
sonitera chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
not what i expected, i expected more ;)

but i still enjoyed it!
XxNovellaxX chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I love their bickering! this was soo cute!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
My writing hand is sore, so this is all the review I can leave.

Another great chapter, but still not enough. If you are going to do a series of times when Booth and Bren are in the bedroom, you'd better put in their first time. You can't not put that in, it would just be wrong.

Ari

loosesailor chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
These are hilarious and so true to character! Can't wait for the next one.
aadams00 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I must have missed this originally or I have a really bad memory, but this is a great idea! Love it and can't wait for more!
twioonipse chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
These are incredibly cute. :)

Love them.