Reviews for Hatikva
Guest chapter 28 . 9/4/2014
I LOVE IT!
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
REALLY REALLY NICE! Loved it! :)
sportsnerd8482 chapter 28 . 6/22/2011
WOW!, I loved your story line :-)
Malik The Night Angel chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
Every time i read this chapter i think how tony was wrong in truth or consequences: vengence isn't the only thing that would make you throw yourself into the midst of danger; another emotion that would cause you to do that is love.
luvztorite chapter 28 . 10/17/2009
Great ending to the story. Really nice.

LindaC
No Illusions chapter 28 . 10/17/2009
amazing story, amazing ending! i was so scared for ziva! absolutely amazing! thanks so much for writing this!

and i was wondering about the ncis thing too... they definitely have to revisit that!
zats chapter 28 . 10/17/2009
So sorry that the story ended, but it was well written and very entertaining all the way through. Hope your next story is up some. Thanks
Flaith chapter 28 . 10/17/2009
Hey...you're right! How did Saleem know she had been NCIS if she came in as Mossad? There's no way she talked. And besides, what would a random terrorist care about NCIS? This is going to be a lot bigger than we're seeing.

I read this entire story in one night and I loved it. Everything was believable, everyone was in character, and the writing was great.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 28 . 10/17/2009
Aw! Great story! really great!
ILiveADaydream chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
Good Story, now...

I LOVED GOOD COP, BAD COP! IT WAS AMAZING. AND HOW GIBBS CALLED ZIVA 'PROBIE' AT THE END... IT SHOWED JUST HOW WELCOME SHE IS. I WONDER IF HE'LL CALL HER THAT REGULARLY NOW. 'CAUSE WHEN HE GOT TONY, TONY WAS A COP ALREADY, MCGEE BECAME TONY'S PROBIE AND IS ZIVA NOW GIBBS'S?

ANYWAY... oh crap it's in capslock. oh well.

Me likes your story. keep writing it.

~Daydream
No Illusions chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
i completely agree about good cop bad cop! amazing! and great chapter! loved tony's story!
zats chapter 25 . 10/14/2009
Another great chapter. A very sad story of Tony's adopted father and friend. How he survived from so many gunshot wounds is surprising, but miracles happen. can't wait for more.
EowynGoldberry chapter 24 . 10/9/2009
This was a good chapter. I'm glad Tony is alive and thought the interaction was sweet:) I do want to know what happened. I like the new season too and am a little frustrated with Gibbs. She was trying so hard and he was just ignoring it. He better not be that way ALL season or it might not be my favorite show anymore. But the application can't have been rejected if he didn't sign it. I also think she may be ok because I already saw a picture from the show after next and Ziva was in it. I am also a little irritated with Tony but maybe I should say the writers instead. I'm sorry but you don't go off to Africa for vengeance and then after you rescue the person you thought you were avenging, make no noticeable effort at friendship and yak about "no fraternization" with that person! It just doesn't make sense!
No Illusions chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
ah! cliff hanger! please update! i ned to know what happens! :)
zats chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
I'm with you about Gibbs not being very good at signing the reinstatement papers. You story has some real intigue about it. I can't wait to read how Tony got out of his imprisonment. Please update.