Reviews for Head to Head
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much for writing this! It was so fantastic that I could not put it down!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
the avada kedavra curse is a green light, not a red light.
Pip chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
Nice

9.6/10
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
this was ok fic, little too weird with ginny-blaise-harry thing.
Kim chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Very cute! Great story :)
Unicorns101 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
awww! this was secute!
Malfoy7Granger chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I really loved this! I've been looking for a really great Dramione fic for awhile and you deffinatley delivered! It was just absolutly wounderful and perfect in every way possible!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Barbie, Lol
Asini chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!
I LOVED IT SOO MUCH

UR SOO TALENTED!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
u r a hardworking person
Jacob Malfoy chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
cute and funny.
YasmineAnxious chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
HARRY ? WTF? Why the heck was it him? ! Grr. Well, it kinda fits the storry I guess... I HOPE YOU TELL GINNY AND RON. I would love to see their expression! 3 I love how Draco can getin a bed with Hermione and not do anything. You can omly do that if you're in love.3 J.K Rowling is STUPID (not really lol) for not making Draco and Hermione get married! :P xD I LOVE YOU'RE WRITING. Btw, I'm "Anxious" and I reviewd a couple times so far! :D 3 KEEP ON WRITING!
Not So Anxious chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
For a second there I thought you were'nt gonna complete on their (Draco and Hermione's) night! BUT THEN CAME THE FLASHBACKS! wooh! II like the whole jealousy thing you did with Ron! GOD, I love your FanFics! 3 WRITE MORE DRAMIONE 3
Anxious chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
NO NO NO. MAKE IT MATURE! LOL. I love you're style of writing! MAKE MORE DRAMIONE.3 And great job !
Blubbla chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
love it! love it! love it!