Reviews for The Young Order: Inter Duos Tutela
freakingbored123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
and there u go spoiling this wonderful story..
Diddleymaz chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Good
marysuetakeover chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Seriously?
graynavarre chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
I enjoyed this story very much but I am a bit confused about Rae and her family.

This is what I have figured out.

Thomas Kelley, AKA Regulas Black, is Rae's father. When Daniel Cole was killed, the director encouraged Kelley to take his identity. Rae was Kelley's daughter so in order to keep his daughter with him, TK, now Daniel became her godfather and then adopted her.

TK, now DC, married Halley, the director's daughter and together, they adopted DC's goddaughter, Rae, and several other children. Was Halley the wife of the real Daniel Cole or did they get married after the switch from Thomas becoming Daniel?

My confusion lays in the question of Rae's mother. Is Halley her birth mother? If not, who was her birth mother?
Rowena Bensel chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Me:(walks up to harry, who is completely fine)Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.(smacks him on the head and back with each idiot.

Harry: What was that for?

Me: for stealing Sirius's motorcycle in the fic.(leaves to do the same thing to Draco, who is also perfectly fine.)

awesome story, I really need to keep track of where I am, cause I know I read this part at one point.
lilyflower50 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Good story
Gyuchin chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Excwelent!

Love it!Siri is adorable! Severus really forgiving! And Remus an excelent uncle!

Going to read the sequel!

Good Luck!
Lexi0521 chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
This has been such a wonderful read! Thank you!

As usual for your stories, this is a fresh and insightful story full of characters that are well thought out and fully conceived.

Thank you for sharing your talented gifts with us lowly readers!
Rowena Arum chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Happy late birthday! Your stories are really awesome. I like how you make the backgrounds work, like the Malfoys son dieing, so he stole one of the Potter's twin sons with out realizing who he was stealing from.
Lumcer chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
I wasn't expecting it to end there but so glad there is another part to this story... unfortuanatly it will have to wait till the morrow... work as I said before sucks but I need rest to deal with my hord of little minnions :D I'm glad Reg isn't dead, kind of unsure how I feel about Siri being de-aged but it kind of works doesn't it :D, Personally I kind of miss the bond that had developed in the first part between Harry and Draco... it didn't really carry into this part of the story... Do they get the map and cape back?

KCK-Lumcer
Ginnylove9990 chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
This one is as good as the first one. I loved every chapter of this story and now I am off to the next one.
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 3/12/2010
That was amazing. I'm glad I gave this a second chance. Update soon.
kylestewie chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
great great way to get her in
Daisy Mai chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Oh. Sirius de-aged. I didn't see that one coming.

I've been reading this on Potions and Snitches and din't realise that it was completed on here, plus a further sequel. Excellent.

Thanks

DM
Blackraven4400 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I just got done reading all 18 chapters of this story and I laugh at some of the things that Harry and Draco did and how Severus took care of the problems. great job.