Reviews for The Young Order: Inter Duos Tutela
Love this so far. If wizards are barbaric enough to treat PTSD with basically just locking someone up (sedation and long term care ward - and it makes sense since Wizarding society is behind ours in many ways) does that mean that Frank and Alice might have had hope if they were being cared for by Muggles instead of wizards?

I'm looking forward to reading about de-aged Sirius though so he can skip the Muggle methods. Thanks so much for writing this!
Nadiafarjana chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Awesome story
Sirius is so cute..
mrReussss chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
WHY would snape do that when draco's already emotionally damaged? sad. could you imagine if he did that to harry? :c

anyway, I'll shutup now. most of the story is enjoyable to read. it's not as good as the one before it though.
mrReus chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
okay. no. I still don't like 'rae'. potential love interest for draco that physically abuses him (like lucius) I hate her.
mrReus chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
it's not so bad, actually
mrReus chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
UGH. bloody female o.c.s thrown in for no reason.
freakingbored123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
and there u go spoiling this wonderful story..
Diddleymaz chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Good
marysuetakeover chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Seriously?
graynavarre chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
I enjoyed this story very much but I am a bit confused about Rae and her family.

This is what I have figured out.

Thomas Kelley, AKA Regulas Black, is Rae's father. When Daniel Cole was killed, the director encouraged Kelley to take his identity. Rae was Kelley's daughter so in order to keep his daughter with him, TK, now Daniel became her godfather and then adopted her.

TK, now DC, married Halley, the director's daughter and together, they adopted DC's goddaughter, Rae, and several other children. Was Halley the wife of the real Daniel Cole or did they get married after the switch from Thomas becoming Daniel?

My confusion lays in the question of Rae's mother. Is Halley her birth mother? If not, who was her birth mother?
Rowena Bensel chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Me:(walks up to harry, who is completely fine)Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.(smacks him on the head and back with each idiot.

Harry: What was that for?

Me: for stealing Sirius's motorcycle in the fic.(leaves to do the same thing to Draco, who is also perfectly fine.)

awesome story, I really need to keep track of where I am, cause I know I read this part at one point.
lilyflower50 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Good story
Gyuchin chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Excwelent!

Love it!Siri is adorable! Severus really forgiving! And Remus an excelent uncle!

Going to read the sequel!

Good Luck!
Lexi0521 chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
This has been such a wonderful read! Thank you!

As usual for your stories, this is a fresh and insightful story full of characters that are well thought out and fully conceived.

Thank you for sharing your talented gifts with us lowly readers!
Rowena Arum chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Happy late birthday! Your stories are really awesome. I like how you make the backgrounds work, like the Malfoys son dieing, so he stole one of the Potter's twin sons with out realizing who he was stealing from.