Reviews for The Hidden Artist
melovecats chapter 46 . 3/29
Jasdevi. Definitely. It was a really awesome chapter,though. Please update soon!
PrincessWriter123 chapter 46 . 2/12
I'm loving this so much! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I'm on the edge of my seat due to this wonderful writing! Keep up the good work!
melovecats chapter 3 . 1/6
I KNEW IT! I KNEW KANDA WOULD BE THE HIDDEN ARTIST!
Rayany Amor chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
Yay I finally caught up~!
Those are so totally 100% the twins I'd put money on it even. I absolutely love everything going on since where I've left off, I'd say thigs sure are piking up now but things have been picking up since chapter one so i don't think it'd really fit. Anywho, great chapter as always, hope everything is well and that your day is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
hi maze~kunI really liked your fanfic, either from the genre, characteristics and use of language.
especially in fanfic hidden artist use a lot of slang, and it is what makes the characters in your story very much alive.
keep the spirit in writing.
ganbatte kudasai ne
I was waiting for the continuation of your work.
djcasteleijn chapter 46 . 8/31/2016
Please, keep writing. I really am in love with the story and can't wait when a new chapter will be out. The story is so trilling and exciting! It really brings a smile to my face and it always makes my day. Thank you!
stardancer1000 chapter 46 . 8/27/2016
Is it jesidevi i found your authors note funny i now know curse words in Portuguese thanks lol i love this story its so funny at times keep writing please
XavierForest chapter 46 . 8/24/2016
The only two I can think of are the twins because stealing Tyki's car is something I can picture them doing.
stardancer1000 chapter 45 . 8/20/2016
When i was reading it i was like why did the lemon have to be a lie why is it never true and i find it halarious that all of allen's button ups had been distroyed and is lavi gonna tell kanda what he discoverd or will he just stay with tyki please keep writing its a great story and like the knew writing style even though there was nothing wrong with the old way
Clow Angel chapter 45 . 8/20/2016
that was hot! thank you for the bit of yummy goodness included!
karina001 chapter 44 . 8/9/2016
I have no doubt Kanda will be delighted to learn the contract is voided and Kanda with a gun... did Komui really need to ask if he knew how to use one, given the hints of the training Kanda has had? Things are getting very interesting.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 44 . 8/7/2016
You're not bad! I also have a dog - I'm sure they still love you.

And Tyki did it! Oh my goodness!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Instead of calling french-canadian can you just say Québec in the synopsis? Cause last time I checked there was only one place in Canada where the majority of peoplr speak french. That place's name is Québec. Google it. It exists.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
shouldve just said 'French Canadian-English American border city' in the summary instead : /
stardancer1000 chapter 43 . 7/13/2016
Has anyone eles seen the new season omg i love just as much as i love this story i was so happy when I found it was updated its so intriguing i love it