Reviews for Sentiments of a Vulcan
mvw chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
I like your story. Please come back & update when you can.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
Abrupt ending-disappointing. I thoroughly enjoyed this entire thing. Quite insightful and you portrayed Spock, and Uhura as well for that matter, very well. Exceptional overall.
Josie010 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I hope you'll be coming back sometime in the near future to update this story! You are writing it so well, and I can't wait to read how Spock and Uhura behave with one another following their little loss of control. This line:

"She had plagued his thoughts for months. His dreams. He could not be logical about her."

For some reason I find this line to be exceptionally HOT! :) I it! I hope you'll get a chance to update soon!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Look at Nyota, being the first to say "oh...this wasn't a good idea". That's not the usual. Awesome. Old people/parent love made me cringe a bit...poor Spock. Even Vulcans have to worry about walking in on the parents...well...in this case. Can't wait to see what happens with Nyota. Keep Going!
xLilypadsx chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter!

The ending is so suspenseful! D:

And I love your writting style. You portray both Nyota and Spock very well.

Great fic,

can't wait for the next update!

Good luck and update soon (please)!
Hepburn chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Good chapter! :)

Spock should have pulled a Sarek when his mother came to the door! ;)
Banbi-V chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
I'm not very wild about Spock/Uhura but I do like this story.
Kryska chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
This story is so very good! I started reading it and couldn't stop till the very last chapter posted. I really liked your ideas! However I was very surprised by Spock's reaction to Nyota, it was so passionate! I can undrestand why, though. Please, update it soon.
ChrissyCC23 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Oh no... She was scared and he picked the wrong moment and his nmother almost heard and his father is still there...LOL! It would have been beautiful if they'd chosen a slightly better moment!

Great update!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
0.o Great chapter. Now there was a few twists I wasn't expecting. Great job. :)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I like this, Spock flash backing in what he thinks is his last moments. You write he speech really well, I love it. Keep Going!
Sailor Vulcan chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I really like this story! The pacing seems right, a lot of S/U stories of their beginninig are really fast, which doesn't seem to fit Spock. I love his little dilemma too after their arms touched, it's one of those things that just "fits". . . something so human and everyday.

Congrats, and keep going!
deelighted chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
“It was something I would do for anyone in need.”

It was the first time he had succumbed to his human desire to lie.

*le sigh* can't wait till the next chapter!
carsonsgirl chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Nice chapter - I really enjoyed Spock's efforts to comfort her. He would definitely be awkward and not know what to do at first, but it made sense for him to think back to how his mother comforted him as a child. Well done! :)
DiscoUnicorn chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Aw. Poor Uhura. Spock, Spock, Spock. LOL When will he ever learn?