Reviews for Persuasion
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was really good, lol. Probably one of the best Cam lemons I've read. :)
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You do these scenes so, so well!

Yummy!
TooVirgin2BGay chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
HOT and cute X3
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Now that was extremely hot. Although I'm sort of a fan to Sam taking the lead, but I guess its harder to accomplish when wasted. LOL. Great fic.

Raidon
kiyo028 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
woah!

:O

it's funny how carly turns it around on unsuspecting sam! :D

*giggles*
BunniesBunniesItMustBeBunnies chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow! That was so ridiculously good! I'm blushing right now. I've read all of your fics here and you have yet to dissapoint! Everything you write is amazing and I still can't comprehend how you manage to incorporate slapstick humor into these sweet, deep, amazing and down right sexy Cam stories. Well done!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this was awesome. i really really loved this one shot. great writing.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
love it x
LBF chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wonderful story. Love Carly and Sam stories.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Tht waz hot an sweet all at the same time. Luved it!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Another awesome story under your belt. Even though Sam pretty much showed up for a booty call, lol, you manage to portray the love between the two girls beautifully. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
P. Franz chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this story! You're an amazing writer! This story makes me feel funny on the inside place. 8D
Valie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
/grins/ That was perfect. It was great. It was so hot. I loved it beyond words! X3 Thank you for such an awesome fic!
BigMammaLlama5 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
:3 Muhahahaha... Thank you for that smexiness! I was wondering where you had gotten to...
Airebel Evil chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aw, I loved that. It was so cute. And I love the whole story. Them two are just too cute. Oh and you're a great writer...