Reviews for Let's Eat Cake
koolkat1500 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I don't know either of you but I love this fic. By the way, is the Dexter, Remy thing a reference to 'This Lullaby' by Sarah Dessen?
CracKing97 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lol! So cute xD
xchic chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
ok, so i dont know you or emily. but this is cute! it made me laugh a little, amazingly
whatremains chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL. THAT WAS FUN! Happy Birthday to Moondancing Millie too! :D
Bunnylass 2 lzy 2 signin chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I know I'm late with this but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILLIE!

This was a funny and clever little oneshot you wrote for her! I bet she loved it. I sure did. It had Jesse. Thats all I needed, hehe.

Oh crap this is a lousy review! But you can blame that on the fact I'm sitting in my local library with only 16 minutes to go. Ahh! But I did love it!

*Hugs*

x
Moondancing Millie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
ZOMG! Now I know why you wanted me online last night!

Hahahahahahahaha. I'm reviewing as I'm reading. This is hilarious. Taylor Swift! I love Taylor Swift! As you know, durf. I love how you have amended it.

“Emily?”

“Don’t look at me, querida.” Jesse shook his head, a lock of curly hair resting over his forehead. “I thought this song was about Romeo and Juliet. I’ve never heard of this ... Emily person.”

Really, because I know a heck of a lot about YOU ;-P

So I thank Jesse for bringing us together

Hahahahaha.

Aw! I LOVED it. With multiple "w"s and multiple "o"s. You guys are the best EVER. My two favourite things - Jesse and Taylor Swift!

And you know, as a fellow writer might I just say very in character. Ahem.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

You have made my birthday last longer. It's like I was meant to completely abandon the internet yesterday.

XD

THANK YOU!

Teehee. I loved it. I'm going to have to read again.

Mil :-D
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aww... Sweet fic. Loved it. Can't wait for more!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Loved this.

It was hilarious and cute.

Oh and pass on birthday wishes to Moondancing Millie for me.

- Seraphina
Crystal Stones chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
lol, this was cute. :) I LOVE love story! Your friend must be extremely touched.