Reviews for It's Mine Now
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is wonderful. I am glad to read a story where Bella realizes the enormity of what she gave up. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I have fallen back in love with Leah after so many years of not thinking about her and this series. I love this fic.
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wasn't Leah born sterile? Or did dropping wolf form make her grant her working ovaries?
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
IN YOUR FACE BELLA! HAHAHAHA!... i'm sorry, but I have just no ever read a fict dedicated to throwing the live Bella COULD have hade in her face.
Eris'-twin-sister chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ah, finally, some consequences of Bella's actions. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Bella is a stupid bitch
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Really nice!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
*APPLAUSE*

I love it!
Shearealmamax chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I read this so long ago, didn't favorite, but it is great to see it again. It's short, to the point and fits with the first person narration from Leah and fits her much better than Meyer ever could do with Bella in four books. The emotion is great too: heart-breaking with Charlie, but not overboard.
Kereea chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is awesome.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I don't really like short stories but I really enjoyed this one ...even if it was bittersweet
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice. Well written, and the ending was just perfect. I also like the idea that Leah's daughter is a potential werewolf.
Ra9wr chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awww i know this is already old but if you still write stories it would be sooooo awesome if you made a sequel and built onto this! XD
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was great. I bet that Bella didn't see what could happen when she begged Edward to change her into a vampire. Leah was right in that Bella gave up her life, she did. Leah's happy now and she won't let a bunch of vampires ruin it for her.

I wouldn't mind seeing some side stories involving Leah's relationship with Charlie.
BrokenYetDreaming chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I keep on reading it and reading it...this fanfic is awesome!