Reviews for It's Mine Now
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/24
What a fabulous story. I can see it has been awhile since you have written Twilight but if your muse ever gets you again, please let me know. I absolutely love how you write Leah.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/20
This is great. Selfish Bella and vamp family inserting themselves into Charlie's end of life. Just wrong. Now that Bella has said it out loud with "You have my life!" it's real and she is going to have to deal with it for all of eternity. I was disappointed in Jacob abandoning his heritage. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted.
Devin M.Moon chapter 1 . 4/20
This fic was amazing! You go Leah!
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is wonderful. I am glad to read a story where Bella realizes the enormity of what she gave up. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I have fallen back in love with Leah after so many years of not thinking about her and this series. I love this fic.
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wasn't Leah born sterile? Or did dropping wolf form make her grant her working ovaries?
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
IN YOUR FACE BELLA! HAHAHAHA!... i'm sorry, but I have just no ever read a fict dedicated to throwing the live Bella COULD have hade in her face.
Eris'-twin-sister chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ah, finally, some consequences of Bella's actions. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Bella is a stupid bitch
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Really nice!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
*APPLAUSE*

I love it!
Shearealmamax chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I read this so long ago, didn't favorite, but it is great to see it again. It's short, to the point and fits with the first person narration from Leah and fits her much better than Meyer ever could do with Bella in four books. The emotion is great too: heart-breaking with Charlie, but not overboard.
Kereea chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is awesome.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I don't really like short stories but I really enjoyed this one ...even if it was bittersweet
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice. Well written, and the ending was just perfect. I also like the idea that Leah's daughter is a potential werewolf.