Reviews for How Come We Never
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well done. A question he's bound to ask himself at some point, and well answered by Marissa.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Awesome story! I liked that. :)
Regency chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Y'know when SciFi ran a random marathon of this show a couple of weeks ago, I found myself wondering why they'd never gotten together, too. You've answered that pretty well and in character, too! Awesome going.
Kayla2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Are you sure this was your first Early Edition fic? I enjoyed it so much.
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really like the way you handled the subject. Nice one!
Sini chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You know, that makes perfect sense. They were the best of friends, and they both need that. You've got a lovely take on both of them!

“I care about you too. Probably more than you deserve.”

Hehe, I could just hear the tone in her voice. You've made me want to rewatch the show again!
Maryilee chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
What a wonderful little story! I think you hit the nail on the head with the reasoning in this. I love Marissa's character, but I also can't see them in a romantic light.

I saw this was your first EE story, but I certainly hope it won't be your last. :-)
Renee6061 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Awesome! You've got a great feel for both characters. Though I'm a firm Gary/Brigatti shipper, I too have had my moments of wondering about Gary and Marissa, "How come they never . . .?" But perhaps the fact that the story went this way meant that the real characters got into your head and were telling you that it just wasn't meant to be! ;-) Anyway, good work.