Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Poor Tony
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
haha, dr foster. im not sure if you meant to do this, but there is a charachter in a show called lie to me, who is called dr gillian foster, and shes a shrink :)
Izzy Jizzy chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
This is a great story. I stuck to till 1 in the morning even though I had summer school. Really addicting. I was hooked. Keep up the good work.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
"For God's sake kid. I love in stories where Gibbs calls Tony that.

DiNozzo," Gibbs started, "Shut up and eat.

"Er… I'm already finished Boss…" He looked down at his practically licked clean plate, before grinning wryly at Gibbs. Such Tonyish thing to do.

Tony finally started to rant that he didn't think it was professional of Gibbs to send him in there. Gibbs had no idea that Tonys father sent him to an asylum as a kid. And it was also Tonys idea to be sent there to get information for the case they were working on.

I am glad Tony talk about things that happened when he was in the asylum for work and his life as a kid. he needed to get it out. He is much happier now. And he will alsways have Gibbs to talk too.
sethrox9730 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I'm not sure I enjoyed this fic as much as the other ones... It was good, I just have trouble picturing DiNozzo going so...insane
Net Sparrow chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
I loved the psychaitric whump, but also how you approached the schizophrenic subject and how Tony and the team had to deal with the badly abused Tony. Thank you for the happy ending. Great story, very well written.
sundarkeyes chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
ok this is defiantly going into my favorites...it's soo good thanks for the fiction :)
stephie 23 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I was so gonna say you took that from house on haunted hill! LOL! I love it :P

Poor Tony - Great story so far, I can't wait to read more! :D
ncismom chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I was glad to see an update and a great one at that. Looking forward to more!
o2bafirefighter chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Great story - very interesting.
Dolphin64575 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
v cute, love the ending, adorably sweet!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Liked it all! Thank you!
miss wizard of oz chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
I thought it was a good ending to the story.
not named one chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Great fic, lovely ending
Stroma chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
It's a good ending. Write a new one soon please.