Reviews for Blood That Binds Us
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
good story, thanks for sharing it with us
irismay42 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Nice to see Katie contributing some Wild West shooting to the breakout!

I think a little tag chapter to finish the story off might be just what the doctor ordered too!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Yes, I can totally imagine Indiana Jones in this scenario! If only Dean could shout, "Why did it have to be snakes?" at the end? (Or demons as the case may be!)
irismay42 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Ooh this just got seriously creepy! I mean, I can't blame the old dude for wanting to feel Dean up, but hopefully once he's back in charge of himself Dean will deck the guy!

And just when it looks like it's Sam to the rescue, he walks into a booby trap! Silly boy!
monkeymuse chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Great job! I would love to know how they got all the demons in the well in the 1st place but over all a great read thankyou for sharing
Emerald-Water chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Hi!

I really loved the story. It's a really cool idea with the demonic-masks, and the action! That was great! I could imagine Sam in that room, with the robe and mask, chanting latin... awesome picture! ;)

I'd like to read the "threatened" Winchester-first-aid for Sam or other aftermaths!

Really, really good story.

TC,

Lee
moira4eku chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Yikes! Please don't leave us hanging here for too long! Dean and Shelley seem to be in a really bad place with evil humans! I do not like that man calling Dean "pretty" even though he is.:) It is just too creepy when some old coot calls him that! I hope Sam and Katey have a plan to save their siblings!
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Well both boys are in a spot of trouble...you had to put a shirtless scene of Dean in there :- )
Emerald-Water chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Hi!

I like what I read so far. I love Sam-to-the-rescue and Dean and the girl... you made the consoling-moment really cute.

And I'm really interested where this all will heading... so... looking forward for your update!

TC,

Lee
irismay42 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Gah! Evil cliffie! Loved Sam overhearing Dean and Shelly's conversation about the young lady's flexibility! And that would be so like Dean in a moment of crisis too!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
hmm I wonder who is going to end up saving who? Looks like it might be Dean saving Sam...
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Interesting start! I makes a nice change to read a case fic - and one that's not all about angels, demons and dark destinies. Clowns are always - well, not good, but you know what I mean!