Reviews for The Decision of a Lifetime Will Ranma Go Alone?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Will you PLEASE UPDATE already
wilji1090 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I think it's a touch immature to ask for the reviewers to not be mean. From what I can tell, you've got work to do, I don't plan to harp on the Self-Insert stuff, but what I think you should do is focus more on details so that way people can sorta understand what you're trying to tell 'em y'know?

By no means am I trying to upset you by referring to this "please review nicely" as immature, but you've also got to learn to take criticism where it's needed. Sure, those who review should definitely be more considerate, but still not everyone is reasonable.

As for some of the others you accused, I actually think they were giving you what my dad called "tough love" it wasn't supposed to make you hunker down, it was supposed to make you do better. But that's just my perception of it :)
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Great chapter. I do not have any favorite parts for this one, sorry.
The Time Traveler chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Pretty nice chapter, I particulary liked it when Shampoo made her appearance and met your character. Excellent work, very excellent. I will read more soon.
Foxsoul chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Ranma and suicide? Whoa! Seems a lot OOC to me, but what the hell, I'll keep reading.
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Wonderful work on this chapter! I liked the unexpected outcome, both Mr. Saotome and Happosai leaving, interesting.

I will be reading more. Keep writing!
lord admiral belisarius chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Dear god, WTF is this shit?

I have a very difficult time telling whether this is a deliberate trolling attempt or not. I've heard about your antics. Now, man up and I'll give an actual review. Believe it or not, there is such thing as constructive criticism and that's what I'll give you.

Let's start on the prose. To be frank, you aren't very good. You need more practice and it comes across as somewhat awkward. The dialogue is poorly written. Most of the spelling is sound and I'll give you props for that. You, however, put way too much effort into describing clothing in "show" -rather than "tell"- manner

Characterization. Now, I may not be much of a Ranma fan, but your characterizations suck. I can also spot a crappy self-insert. Dude, don't go doing those unless you're willing to give them many of your own flaws too. Add in super ki power shit and I smell Gary Stu. That is a rather large no-no in fanfic.

Please, take some time to write a good story. I'm more than willing to talk with you in PM's.
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hey there, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while.

Anyway, way to play the psychiatrist in this chapter, I especially liked the truth telling session here. Very nice job.
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh man, oh man. Ranma really has blown his gasket. Disowning them, while I don't blame him I still have to say, 'man that's cold, ice cold.'
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wonderful peice of work. Interesting concept making the Mario abilities your abilities, not to mention I liked the whole 'dropping into the drink' thing. Good work.
antagonist99 chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
So, even though there's that saying about how you should never argue with an idiot because he WILL drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience, I've decided to flame you for a bit anyways.

I don't buy your "my account got hacked" bullshit and neither does anyone I've talked to. In my opinion you're nothing but a brat clamoring for your parents' attention...and because they won't give you any, you've decided to enter the anonymous playing field also known as the internet in order to receive that which you lack by the only means you know: Childish wailing.

I don't know why you think the internet is anonymous, especially since I've already seen your address flying around on TFF, thanks to your membership in certain social netwoks. I also don't know what made you think randomly flaming other people's stories is a good idea. Maybe your parents didn't beat you enough when you were a child, maybe you watched as your father killed your pet dog. I don't know, and as I said earlier, I don't care.

What I do care about is the fact you're annoying people, and as a means of payback, I'm leaving this review in the hopes of annoying the living fuck out of you as well. I also hear you've resorted to sending death threats a while ago...makes me wonder what your parents would think of having YOU postnatally aborted.

Do us all a favour and get your sewer sewn shut, then have your hands severed from the rest of your body, preferably high enough up so you won't be eligible for any kind of prosthetic, else you might start "reviewing" other people's fan fictions again.

And for the love of your god, don't you dare to fucking contact me over this. I can barely hold the bile in right now.
violinmana chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I'm not sure I get the premise. You are basically writing a self-insert fic, while making the characters of Ranma fit around you, instead of the other way around. Not exactly a good premise to start on.

The conversations don't flow naturally; they aren't what people actually say in real life, even though you're trying to do that. You also insert random Japanese words into your dialog, which makes this fic even more awkward. My suggestion would be to exclude them altogether. Do you normally use Japanese words in your everyday speech? All I can see from this is increasing your word count since you have to explain this word to readers who don't know the meaning.

Last of all, keep your Author's Notes together either at the beginning or the end of the fic, instead of both.

Nice try, but you can do better.
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Ok. Fine. It isn't you who is sending out all these "reviews"? Delete this account and make a new one. You can easily reupload all your crap if you want to. Or better yet, actually talk to the FFnet admins. It's not really that hard.
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I do hope you enjoy being IP banned from FFnet! Issuing death threats in reviews is a big no no under the FFnet TOS.

Please, write this crap you call legitimate writing all you want. I doubt it will ever see the light of day here or anywhere else. I very simply report each and every one of your reviews directly to the admins.

"One of the losers whose 'head will be killed'"
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hey there,

I got your 'review' and I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with another user. I did as you requested and did take a look at your work; the writing is solid, the grammar is good, both rarities here on the site, I commend you for the quality of your writing.

Storyline wise it didn't really interest me, but hey, not everyone enjoys every story. Just because one person didn't like your work doesn't mean you need to get upset about it, that person may not have been in your target audience, he may not have been a Ranma fan, or maybe his story just hasn't spoken to you the way it has others.

I would politely request you to leave me out of any further confrontations you have with this other user.

If you cannot do that, you may continue to send these little anonymous vent-letters if you like, but I will simply delete them from my review list. Incidentally, if you are trying to remain anonymous and claim plausible deniability? Don't put your actual author name on the review, and certainly don't provide the title of a story you've posted on the site.

Once again, your work is fine, there are obviously many fans of it, you have nothing to feel upset about just because some other person didn't like it. Let it go, it's not worth being angry over. Again, please, leave me out of any disagreements you have with other people; this individual is simply a reviewer and his opinions do not reflect my own.

I hope you have a nice day.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »