Reviews for The Closet
Angelreira23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Damn, this was hot! Can't believe I didnt find this yet.
'balls deep' lol, that has to be the coolest thing I ever heard.
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ha! Nice
Xysims chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
thank you for posting this story.I enjoyed reading this very much. you have helped me to find a new pairing for my future fanfics and the one I am currently writing.
Number XV
Xysims
(The Twilight Princess of Organiation XIII)
Rayne the Fox chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this was the best use of my time i have ever come across! this story was written so well and everything was so... i can't even explain how much this turned me on! an excellent writer you are keep writing!
deykamol chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my god, the last line was perfect.
PeaceLoveAndSmut chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Two words. Holy. Hotness. lol

Anyways, this was really well written- credit to you because most, um let's say sexual stories to make it sound nice haha, have no sense of dialogue whatsoever. I loved the ending-very funny. I really liked the fact that you gave no character in particular dominance. I wish more authors would write like this because it gets boring with the whole seme-uke relationship. That just makes for total OCCness and plus...two guys being all dominant and rough HOT. lol I also think it's interesting to find a Sai/Sasuke pairing because it's not one you see often. Maybe you should write a continuation of this ;)
PWTMC chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh my.

Is it getting hot in here or is that just Sasuke? lol

Great fic!
CarefreeSummer chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
PRICELESS ending!

This fic was so great xD
Savagebeauty chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I absolutely love this story. Especially the end when he comes out the closet. The angry sex is great.
GraceyParkes chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Myself, Slinkymilinky and my sister all read this out loud to slinky's boyfriend. Slinky was Sasuke, and my sister was Sai. I'll have you know it was a lovely production, with actions from Slinky and some distressed looks from her boyfriend. Thankyou for a most entertaining and incredibly sexy evening.

Much love, keep well, keep writing, stay sexy x
KelseySomingson chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I FUCKING LOVED THIS!

the ending made me laugh so hard too!

you should make a sequel to this, and have them bang *nods*

i love your writing its amazing!
RiddleMeNew chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
LOL. LOVED THE ENDING! UM... as for the rest of the fic. I'm new to SaiXsasu but I must say quite good.
BellaJoelle chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow.

I mean wow.

Holy shit.

That was...I don't even have words to describe it.

I love this.

*sighs dopily*

Bella
000110 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I absolutely love this! SasuSai is pretty rare, I'm so glad I found this! You did a great job and I love how you portray both characters in this.

Again, amazing job!

Maeko
Zanna's-Flying-Mushroom chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
You, my friend, are a genius. I don't even have the words to convey to you how in awe I am at your amazing writing skills.

I truly am not worthy.